The Disney Refugee's Farewell Tour

Might see you there! This is a possibility for us, although nothing planned just yet.

1 Like

True, but it’s a fun record of your park day.
Well, if everyone has @bebe80 to post screenshots on your TR that is :+1:t2::heart_eyes::laughing:

3 Likes

It is… that’s what these TR are for me…

You do you Lil Boo! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I’m thinking Sept. after Labor Day…

less crowds, cooler weather…

Keep me in the loop on your dates!

1 Like

Lol was I stalking you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I checked if Larry had any submitted waits…but nope, he was a slacker in that regard :laughing:

4 Likes

Yes but now, they do a weekly shout out to the liner with the most submitted wait times. You missed out lol :wink:

2 Likes

We will likely be October or November. I had picked a weekend in November and then figured out Dollywood was closed that particular weekend (likely switching over to Christmas decor after Halloween).

I HOPE we can make it work. Depends on how clinchy I can be with my budget this year–my DDs keep finding ways to cut chunks out of it :rofl:

My sights are set on either Hawaii/DL next year or a longer than normal stay at WDW/UOR. We shall see!

2 Likes

Sorry, if I’m repeating myself… (my DW gets tired of it… :joy:)

My future plans:

Sept. / Oct 2023 = Dollywood
Feb. 2024 or Feb. 2025 = Disneyland w/ Visa Reward Dollars
Feb. 2026 - Feb 2027 = Universal 4 park AP

5 Likes

It’s nice to lay them out there–then you can figure out what it’s going to take to reach those goals!

1 Like

No, I really appreciated it :laughing::+1:t2:
I was looking through my TR a couple of months ago and those screenshots were great to see.
I will try and remember to screenshot my submissions on future trips. It’s a shame liners can’t access their historic time submissions.

3 Likes

Oh! I have a fun idea!!! I’d like to do

Best Of / Worst Of at Universal

The can be earnest / sincere (Best QS / Worst QS)

or Creative like…Best Smell / Worst Smell or Most Beautiful Sight / Grossest Thing I saw

I’ll think a of handful and see what y’all can add!

Give me your ideas!!

6 Likes

Agree, I don’t know why you can only see the current day’s submissions on the Lines app.

I guess you can just see your total, no attraction details right?

2 Likes

I’m thinking of things like Best Spell, Most Difficult Spell, Spell most likely to be done incorrectly, etc.

2 Likes

I just looked through them now too. I did post a lot of your submitted waits, that’s a great future reference. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh! Those are good!!

I’ll go add these into the OIM review, but just saw my notes and wanted to add these items:

I played the arcade games in Marvel Island. Most are broken. If they work and look “really cool” - like a VR game - it’s not included in the Free Play games… :roll_eyes:

The carnival games were available in Jurassic Park on Friday night.I didn’t see them on Saturday. They are not “promised” as part of your event ticket. However, they do try to get them out… I think with the late event start on Saturday they had to close them to get people out of the park. I did stop to play on Firday and I do recommend it. When else can you do these when it’s not $5 per game! There’s no pressure to win because you don’t get a prize & you didn’t pay for it!! :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s all :confused:

2 Likes

Here’s some of the ideas for categories for a Best / Worst of list…

Best / Worst QS

B/W place in CityWalk for fun

B/W Cocktail

Most Overhyped / Most Surprising

Best Picture Spot / Most Overhyped Picture

Best Spell, Most Difficult Spell, Spell most likely to be done incorrectly

Better than Disney / Worse than Disney

Best Show Not Bourne Stuntactular / Most skippable show

Best Character Interaction / Less Favorite Interaction

B/W festival

Most reliable food / Least

Best Food for $$$ / Worst Food $$

If I could bulldoze anything… What would I replace it with?

Best thing I ate / Worst thing I ate (not at a food booth or FF Blvd / Springfield!!)

I tired to have ideas where I could do opposites instead of open ended questions, but I’m open to all suggestions!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you write for this.

1 Like

Nooooo!!! He’s going to bulldoze Fallon and make me sad :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes