The Disney Refugee Gets Wet

Lol I am nervous - we are 2 park premiere pass-holders that usually stay at cabana bay-

We are a big family size wise I am the smallest at 5”1O…we avoid 7DMT too…

Seriously what’s the deal with the height and weight MAXIMUMS

1 Like

There’s a great spot near the entrance to the Winding (lazy) River and The Reef, which is a 5.5’ leisure pool with a waterfall.

Here is a map. The seating is circled. #16 is the entrance to the Winding River and #20 is The Reef. Very close to each other.

Winding River:

The Reef:

8 Likes

How did you deal with rides that require more than one person?

1 Like

It’s so good! Better than the Disney waterparks.

2 Likes

Thanks! I have have to give it a try one of these days!

1 Like

They just add you into a raft with a group. You get to make new BFFs!

6 Likes

I’m less than 3 weeks to our trip with my son, who will be 14. We are doing VB for the first time. I love coasters, but some of these slides make me a little nervous. Then, like an idiot, I read an article about some of the injuries at VB. I have told my son I’m not doing the slide where the floor drops out.

One question: Water shoes? Do people wear them around the park and then put them on a shelf before they ride some of the rides? I don’t want to be the only dork walking around in them if you don’t really need them at that park, but I also don’t want my feet to burn, but you said they spray the walkways, so maybe we don’t need them.

One other question: Plenty of lockers and I’m assuming they cost? I’m always nervous about where to leave my wallet or phone. I’m sure I can go without my phone, but probably need my wallet to buy food and drinks.

6 Likes

Back again!

I am back to feeling 100%, but the sun took it’s toll!

It’s overcast and I hope it stays that way!

The first buses left early at 6:45am as the queue was1/3 full already.

They let us into IOA 15 minutes early too. Since I’ve had 40 minute waits at Hagrid’s multiple times this week I decided to skip the mad dash to Hagrid’s.

Everyone else went there so I had Hogsmeade to myself for 15 minutes!

Did all the spell & helped kids with theirs. Queued for HE at 8:55am and on my way to Diagon Alley on first train.

Oh! This is so rigged!

21 Likes

You’re a death eater???!?? :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

5 Likes

PS Yay for Ravenclaw :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

9 Likes

Hmmmm…maybe :wink: I’m not telling!

The knight bus driver saw my mark & really got into it!

6 Likes

What did you do to lose Ravenclaw so many points!?!?

8 Likes

I think getting the dark mark had a lot to do with it!! :astonished:

8 Likes

The way Dumbledore hands out points to his precious Potter it’s impossible for any other class to ever get ahead!

11 Likes

Ok, now I’m interested in knowing other Liner houses….Hufflepuff here….anyone else?

2 Likes

Hufflepuff!

3 Likes

Hufflepuff!

4 Likes

Ravenclaw

7 Likes

Hufflepuff!

6 Likes

Gryffindor as is my DD but DS and DH are Ravenclaw.

5 Likes