The Disney Dish Thread

So Disney Dish, in other words, is a completely separate entity from TP?

2 Likes

Disney Dish is a Jim Hill Media production. Makes sense when you consider it

4 Likes

Thanks! I understand the Gary Sinise story now. I won’t hold that against him (just Reindeer Games then).

1 Like

No new Disney Dish podcast today? Or am I having technical difficulties?

1 Like

Disney Dish on the Disney Wish at end of last week so I don’t think they recorded one.

3 Likes

Thank you, I forgot about that.

1 Like

Yeah I think they may even still be on the cruise now. I saw pics yesterday on their Instagram story. Maybe they are disembarking today.

1 Like

FYI it’s out now :grin:

1 Like

Looks like it was prerecorded.

2 Likes

:rofl: maybe they are soothsayers?

2 Likes

As always, they should start each episode with a round of self congratulations?

6 Likes

I guess I will have to listen to it on the drive home from work instead of the morning drive to work. It is going to mess up my weekly podcast schedule. Oh well!

2 Likes

OMG this is so the truth, isn’t it?

Monday in - Disney Dish
Monday out - BOGP

Tuesday in - remainder of BOGP
Tuesday out - The Dis Unplugged

Wednesday in - BOGP
Wednesday out - Disney Crush Podcast

Thursday - okay this is kind of a catch-all day

Friday - BOGP

4 Likes

I feel the pain. I actually listen to three different podcasts that drop an episode on Monday (Sunday night) so I always have to do triage to figure out which one to listen to first. And I never finish all three on Monday, and a couple more podcasts drop Tuesday and then Wednesday, so inevitably something gets pushed to Thursday/Friday. So in my case, I welcome a late drop because it makes my decision easier. :rofl:

You enjoy giving up control?

2 Likes

Only when it’s inconsequential. Sometimes I need fewer decisions to make.

1 Like

How I felt this morning

2 Likes

OMG yes

2 Likes

You know you’re in the right demographic for the show when you can predict Jim’s reply to one of Len’s “odd” statements towards the beginning of the show. This one related to Bonanza, to which I shouted out “Hoss” a few moments before Jim mentioned him. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Finally listened to this week’s episode. It was a little surreal listening after Ian had swept through and seeing/reading reports of all the activities for kids in the resorts, 1/2 price meals at Boma, etc. I guess they can now add this two day closure to the short list!!

Also, I had wanted that chocolate pyramid dessert at San Angel Inn since I saw it posted last fall on one of the blogs! We finally ordered it in July. Five of us made a good-size dent in it, but didn’t really come close to finishing it. So pretty! But I don’t think we had sparklers on ours …

3 Likes