The Disney Dish Thread

I really must. It’s the one region I’ve not set foot in yet.

5 Likes

Freedom Trail Liner meet!

8 Likes

THIS. I thought I must have misheard.

3 Likes

I am surmising on some things… just have to think about timing and weather.

3 Likes

I made that same assumption. But if multiple of us heard it, it was a mis-speak, not a mis-hear

3 Likes

Don’t go in winter. Unless you ski. Or you’re Canadian.

3 Likes

Noted. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

I looked for Aaron Adams this week at the Hydrangea Festival and couldn’t find him! :joy:

6 Likes

Did anyone else notice today’s episode was titled “Disney Dishe”? Did they comment on that (a joke?) or was it a typo?

Wait. There’s a freedom trail meet up in the works? DH, kiddos, and I will likely be there in early November as DH has a conference. Please let me know if you actually do this @OBNurseNH @melcort10 ! (So long as we get some Mike’s cannoli, I’m in!)

3 Likes

I definitely have some ideas. After the big liner meet and my trip are over, i’ll get working on it in earnest. At this point it would probably be spring next year because I think fall will be too soon for many people.

This is a given. If there are traitors we can send them to Modern while we have the good stuff

4 Likes

Fixed it for you….

3 Likes

Add her to the traitor pile @eeeevah

More Mike’s for those of us with taste buds :wink:

3 Likes

Count me in on this! Could we do it during Sox season??

2 Likes

See above. I’m thinking spring 2023

3 Likes

Annoyingly, I haven’t even gotten a peak of the 2023 schedule yet to offer hints. But I’ll be there (in the traitor pile)!

4 Likes

Just wanted to make sure it’s late Spring. Also for us southerners who can’t handle the cold.

2 Likes

Will take that into consideration. I do have a small trip away beginning end of June so perhaps late May could work.

3 Likes

Woohoo! I am actually excited about visiting other locations again since Disney has disappointed me so much.

4 Likes