The Disney Dish Thread

I would hope that a bakery would have more than just cannoli.

I know it is beloved by many, but putting ricotta in a dessert is wrong in my head and I just can’t do it. Ravioli, lasagna, manicotti, stuffed shells, … bring it on, but never dessert.

Now cream puffs, they would be heavenly!!

1 Like

Oh yes they do

BUT- chocolate dipped cannolis are amazing.

3 Likes

Oh my. We need to fix you.

4 Likes

:-1:t2:

Also, @Minnie27mouse - think of ricotta as a base. Just like flour, you can make it sweet or savory. And trust us when we tell you that Mike’s will help win you over. You can even Goldbelly it to your house!

4 Likes

Why do I do this to myself? I’m going to go against the prevailing tides in this thread and side with @Minnie27mouse. Ricotta is too sour for a dessert. Cheesecake is the right amount of sour.

3 Likes

Mmmm, ricotta pie is my favorite!! Even though I’m in camp Modern too!

1 Like

Nooooo…

Come to the meetup. We can fix you too.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

You’re probably camp Browns over Markey’s too!

2 Likes

Amazing the detailed Genie+ surveys that Disney continues to put out. I’ll be more surprised though, if there are no major changes of G+ within the next year.

5 Likes

See I mostly feel like they ask so we’ll maybe think they have plans for improvements. For optics, in other words.

6 Likes

If everyone receives a survey after their trip, I can agree with that.

But is it really everyone, or just a percentage of random people that receive it?

4 Likes

I would guess it’s a high proportion of visitors.

2 Likes

Thanks.

I would hope that the actual results (if strongly in one direction) of the survey makes a difference in their strategy though.

If not, they would be misleading and that is not cool.

3 Likes

@Jeff_AZ I love that you hearted this even though I am 99.9% certain you have no idea what it means

:laughing:

4 Likes

You are correct! :rofl:

3 Likes

Does that qualify as a C1 on the heart chart?

3 Likes

Actually it’s a Z1 but it’s right here in the flowcart:

13 Likes

Oh wow, I had not seen that chart :star_struck:

:laughing:

4 Likes

This is GOLD

6 Likes

Right on Kenny Bania :laughing:

1 Like