The Disney Dish Thread

Ummmm…. Are you a married lady now? If so, a) congratulations! And B) did I miss the trip report somewhere? I was under the impression there might be palapas….

6 Likes

I am! And thank you!

Turns out when you’re a bride you are VERY BUSY the week of your wedding… :see_no_evil: should I do a post-trip trip report?? There were palapas!

13 Likes

Congratulations to you and Mr. @hmbhmbhmb !!

4 Likes

Yes you should! And congratulations! Your pics were beautiful.

4 Likes

This is a rhetorical question, right?!

5 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Y’all what if there were a system that allowed people to book attraction reservations in advance of their vacations, so people aren’t glued to their phones during the day and losing out on sleep while getting frustrated over availability and IT problems while they’re on property? :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Guy. Like, nobody would like that. Duh.

5 Likes

fuck :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! There are pictures? :smiley:

3 Likes

Len has always helped his followers have the best in park experience. I am just saying that right away.

7 Likes

Yikes.

I don’t personally care for the existence of this cheat at all, and I have no plans to use it and never have. So I don’t personally care at all.

But folks put the info in La Cava for a reason and even that small utterance was too much.

2 Likes

Agree, googling that brings the link right up first. I am surprised of this. I wonder if Len asked @joelbruick 's permission to share and he agreed?

4 Likes

Won’t Disney work to shut this down and fast? Well… as fast as Disney IT can work? MDE w/ ADR is still allowing double and triple bookings :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I just heard the podcast. :weary: didn’t realize this was on Google.just saying that info opens it up to so many more people. And our trip is next week.

1 Like

I don’t quite agree with this point. Most of that capacity at DHS, for example, was under utilized. You could go to LMA ln most days and the theater would be less than half full. The backlot tour.was a walkon and not very highly rated by the end of its run. In Epcot thet replaced a high capacity attraction that was rarely full with a high capacity attraction that will be fully utilized.

And while I agree that they need a lot more capacity everywhere, and that downtime is certainly an issue, I don’t think what they’ve built in the last 5-6 years was the wrong decision. It was needed after 15 years of not building much and not keeping up.on attractions. They just need to keep going now.

(The only recent build I take issue with is MMRR replacing GMR - GMR was a great attraction and still pretty popular. They should have put MMRR somewhere else, maybe Animation Courtyard.)

2 Likes

This is the biggest mistake they have made.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure if you publish something to the internet, especially if it is not behind a wall of some kind, that’s approval for anyone to share……

2 Likes

What about the lack of maintenance? Will ppl continue to come and dole out BIG bucks for broken rides? Years ago I stopped going to USO b/c of how dirty and unkempt it was; I wondered what else they weren’t taking care of. USO since then has upped their game and literally cleaned up their act. Broken animation in WDW might not be a safety issue but, in my mind, I wonder what else are they letting go and are there safety concerns being left unattended while they line their pockets? Also, the local paper keeps reporting how short handed parks are for the up coming summer peak season and concerns for customer experience being worse due to the shortage.

3 Likes

Wait what did I miss?

1 Like