The Depiction of a Trip Report

HAHAHAHAHAH SUCK IT, YOU BUNCH OF HATERS!

I only gained 3 lbs over the trip! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

(Clearly this is a failure on my part, actually. I shoulda ate more.)

23 Likes

Yes, there is hatred.

If I ate as impressively as you manage to on a trip, I would have to buy new clothes to come home in and all the work I’ve done over the last 10-12 months would be undone.

Thankfully I have a human-sized stomach vs a Randall-sized superhero stomach so it will never quite come to that. Even so, I will expect that after my next trip my gains will be greater than 3 pounds.

7 Likes

Pink is different… purple?

1 Like

I said that early on. You didn’t seem to be eating that much this trip. Maybe it was the limited snacking you did. DDP needs to come back.

Glad to read you are lucid this morning! By the way, we hate cookies that are not at least same day. Try toasting leftover cookies. They taste almost as good as fresh.

Ease into your Reentry! Looking forward to your next trip report! Glad you didn’t lure me into buying anything this trip report!:grinning:

4 Likes

I read that it is down because they did not have enough room to socially distance 2 lines at the Resorts.

The pinkish/purplish scan is for DVC too? I didn’t realize they did it for APs?

1 Like

Where is that shot out the airplane window? Looks like it could be Florida but honestly it could be anywhere along the east coast. :joy:

Oh you’re right. I guess I miss spoke. It is for DVC then. The greeting “Welcome Home “ doesn’t make sense for AP.

1 Like

But no resort has 2 lines for the monorail?

Heh, no idea. I fell asleep and woke up and took the photo.

2 Likes

Yeah, now that I think about it your right. Shows how often I am on the monorail. Then they have no excuse

1 Like

Thank you for taking us along on your trip! It was a great diversion for me in an otherwise trying week. And I’m totally getting the iPhone 12 for my birthday! :blush:
ThankYOU

3 Likes

We’re so close to 2000 posts! …

“A book report on Peter Rabbit …”

4 Likes

I would gain 3# if I walked into main st bakery. Or smelled Gideons. I’m guessing 8# for the 5 days we’re there next week. (Closer to 2k!)

4 Likes

:joy::rofl:

1 Like

I’ll help get you closer to 2K. The pics looked great and had me looking up the specs of the Iphone 12 Pro Max and they seem similar to my Note 10+. Are there special settings you use for shooting at night?

6 Likes

We heard about this sacrifice almost daily

9 Likes

I refuse to help this thread get to 2000.

6 Likes

Me neither! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks Randall. Great photos and entertaining trip report, as usual!
ThankYOU

4 Likes

I think it looks like the Outer Banks of NC, but I could be slightly partial…

3 Likes