The Depiction of a Trip Report

Perhaps its just that the last day is all @Randall1028 all the time.
Or just that the Peanut Gallery has been surprisingly quiet, with no badge-worthy activity going on.

2 Likes

Can anyone give me a tl;dr on this thread?

I’m hearing some negative chatter about WDW right now and I’m interested to know about @Randall1028’s experiences this time round.

1 Like

Not to put words in his mouth but …

Great trip, lots of good food. Lines too long and crowds too large. Hours too short - not enough nighttime at AK. FARTS > other festivals.

Did I miss anything? :wink:

9 Likes

Trip too short

5 Likes

Chocolate ice cream can now be found! That is a very important detail!

5 Likes

Thanks for taking us along. As always it is so much fun to follow and see the most beautiful pictures. I honest to goodness love following your trips reports. Safe travels back home!
ThankYOU

1 Like

Enjoyable trip report as always! Thanks for sharing
ThankYOU

1 Like

Ok, it wasn’t so much you guys as it was Disney and timing. Starting at 6PM last night everything went into hyper speed, and got way worse after lunch today(to give you an idea, even with TSA Precheck, I nearly missed my flight thanks to insane waits). There was also a whole load of movie ones that will need badges, but I just didn’t have time to go through and pick out which ones to use. Tomorrow’s Project. :slight_smile:

This was a factor too, though. Not a whole lotta jokes flying on these last days.

3 Likes

What are you hearing? I’m honestly not feeling up to a comprehensive wrap up right now, so a focused query that I can pick off is far easier.

He did not. I dropped the DS plan for HS(cause I was buying Star Wars stuff), and then Poly dropped a turd on me with the bus suddenly being 30 minutes late (no, I don’t blame Poly specifically, i just happened to be at that bus stop :stuck_out_tongue: )

When it was all said and done I COULD have made it, but would have been uncomfortably close.

1 Like

Not a “great” trip. Good trip though. The lack of night hours and the weird-ass park hopping kept it from great. But the fact that Park Hopper was back at all was a very very welcome addition.

6 Likes

Sounds like a good move then. Hope you found what you wanted. Nice to have met you.
ThankYOU

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to get anything that I was after. It’s ok, though, it just means I will only have a 20% discount instead of a 30% in october (should they not have a special discount anyway) :slight_smile:

And very nice to have met you as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was great from our perspective watching! :wink:

4 Likes

Coming back for the 50th; nice!

2 Likes

Tiger nuts

6 Likes

SWEETENED tiger nuts.

accuracy is everything. :smile:

8 Likes

But of course. Hope you made it home ok. Thanks for the great report. I enjoyed it.
ThankYOU

1 Like

I did. I need a DME to my house though…cause that drive home SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-inhale-UUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!

And no… I dont’ want to pay for Uber/Lyft. It should be included :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh yeah.

TripEND

19 Likes