The Depiction of a Trip Report

Mmhmm this tracks with how this ended. At least it was a stellar morning.

Untitled

7 Likes

Noooooooooooo!

3 Likes

Safe travels @Randall1028.
Thanks again for sharing your amazing pictures.
ThankYOU

5 Likes

Thanks @Randall1028 for the great trip report. You made me hungry at times with the food, showed me details I have been too busy to see, and ready to make our next family trip.
ThankYOU

3 Likes

Thank you for the trip report! Your last one is the reason I ended up spending so much money on food when I went to Walt Disney World in November. I saw how much good food there was and realized I didn’t want to bring my paltry snacks from home in order to save money.
ThankYOU

4 Likes

Those waffles! :heart_eyes:

I miss the option to get photos with the characters, but this is such a good way to see the stepsisters!

So sad to see your trip come to an end!
ThankYOU

1 Like

I just found out we have a local dole whip spot as well. Hoping to try it soon!

1 Like

Looks like it was another really great trip. Sad it’s over again but I’m sure you’ll be back at it before long.

Safe travels home.
ThankYOU

4 Likes

The trip may be over but this thread is * this * close to hitting 2000 posts so we need some recaps or photos that got dropped or something.

4 Likes

I’m wondering if Randall made it to DS to pick up what he wanted? Did I miss it in the thread?

2 Likes

Did not see that he did. But he might have.

1 Like

thanks so much for sharing your trip. it was great to see you back in the world. lovely photos and commentary all around. until next time. safe travels.
ThankYOU

1 Like

This TR was the highlight of my week.
ThankYOU

2 Likes

Thanks for taking us along. I saw so many snacks and meals I have to try yet! Safe travels.
ThankYOU

3 Likes

I don’t think we should consider the trip over until we get dinner pics and a final step count.

7 Likes

Something is wrong in the universe! @Randall1028 did you not award any badges in the last 24 hours of your trip (well- other than to yourself)?! How have we failed you?

9 Likes

Thanks for the report!
ThankYOU

1 Like

Thanks for taking us along.
It seemed like another great trip!!
Safe travels home.
ThankYOU

2 Likes

Thanks for the trip report. It brought a light to my stressful week. Safe travels home!
ThankYOU

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us follow along. Your pictures are inspiring. Glad I got to see you again, too bad our paths didn’t cross more often. Till next time.
ThankYOU

2 Likes