The Depiction of a Trip Report

seriously! the food at farts is better than food and wine short of a few stand outs. It really needs to be longer.

4 Likes

“Don’t eat chocolate”

Pistols at dawn, it is then. :triumph:

7 Likes

Just the ice cream! I do eat other forms of chocolate!

2 Likes

You can’t backpedal out of this now!

But to answer the question, you can request (or at least you could) whatever ice cream flavors available.

2 Likes

Farewell, sweet forum!:pleading_face: If I should die in this duel … wait, it’s water pistols? Never mind. I’ll see you all tomorrow. :sweat_drops: :gun:

6 Likes

image https://nerf.hasbro.com/images/nerf-or-nthng-logo.png

7 Likes

Excellent! Good to hear— hope to make it to a festival someday! Lots of fun stuff to try!

1 Like

You need to step up, it’s one shot for every 5 miles and one shot of every ice cream. So far I’m staying sober this trip not like the others.

2 Likes

Was I on these trips last time? I don’t feel like I’ve cut back at all

1 Like

Look I’m old and I live on the shore, so I don’t have a lawn I have to complain about something.

5 Likes

I resemble that remark… :wink:

2 Likes

My neighbor complains that people walk on her sidewalk. I just look at her and shake my head. I think she hangs out with the old lady across the street to much.

2 Likes

I feel that eating ice cream without some form of chocolate involved is a waste of mandibular movement. Ideally the ice cream itself is chocolate, although I do allow some exceptions, such as mint chocolate chip or raspberry chocolate chunk.

2 Likes

I stand with you on the anti chocolate ice cream front. Bits of chocolate are fine, but not the ice cream itself. See you at dawn!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

DisneyAtDawnAK

12 Likes

34 minutes since you got in line. Heading anywhere yet?!

1 Like

Don’t even care I was called weird. I received a special badge and my day is now complete!

What’s on the agenda for today, AK?

5 Likes

Quick ride on Navi river first

WelcomeToAK

15 Likes

Another beautiful day!

2 Likes