The Depiction of a Trip Report

6 Likes

Alrighty. Ds is closed, sooo back to the hotel.

For the drinking game:
31,548 steps
15.33 miles

…wait, wasn’t that like the same as yesterday? Is that better or worse? Someone do some drunk math on that.

Starting tomorrow it should start dropping as we return to short hours. :cry:

3 Likes

I’m sorry about the shorter hours. That stinks.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ll admit, it’s the presumptuous expectation that adults can’t find the magic in the simplicity of the parks that tick me off. I love Randall’s reports specifically BECAUSE he appreciates all of the little details that everyone rushing by, chasing kids, miss.

His eye and seeing “the world” through his unique perspective is something more people than even he knows look forward to each trip.

If more people stopped living to exist and started existing to live, we’d all be a much happier society.

12 Likes

Don’t let that sweet stuff get to your head. I’m still expecting Brown Sugar Pretzels somewhere in the next few days.

2 Likes

If memory serves, and often it doesn’t, I think you had 32K yesterday.
But I’m old, so you have to factor that in.

2 Likes

Day. Festival ends tomorrow. We either settle the score or it gets away.

I have no intention of letting that happen. It insulted my ancestry after all :grin:

3 Likes

What are these brown sugar pretzels??

1 Like

3 Likes

They sound interesting— hard to imagine, glad we have on the ground reporting!

2 Likes

Had it last year. Fantastic. And it was a snack credit then too. Gotta shell out for it this year…but by golly, it called me a cat!

3 Likes

We tried it (fab four) and it was … underwhelming. Could have been the strong winds and falling temps?

3 Likes

So I had a full hour extra + airport wandering yesterday, with 32… and today I did 31. Hmmm I think that’s better?

1 Like

What type of ice cream did you get with it?

1 Like

Could have been I guess. I wasn’t impressed.

1 Like

Banana. Best part. The pretzel was the disappointment.

2 Likes

Bana—WHAT?

Found the problem :rofl:

3 Likes

By the way, we were so focused on the food booths at FARTS that I now see we missed out on a lot of the actual Art!

3 Likes

Is there a choice? Do you get vanilla? Please don’t say chocolate. I know this is against your religion but I don’t eat chocolate ice cream! :ice_cream:

2 Likes