Duh. Buy more ice cream and add it in. Make it chocolate :wink:

4 Likes

Ooh this works too!

1 Like

“Min-ny!”

4 Likes

Bookmark it

2 Likes

I did. And I always forget that I have bookmarks. This will allow me to search for it later.

3 Likes

Just be glad you can’t read the ones where people write a big long post in the heat of the moment and then their emotions abate, so they edit it down or delete prior to posting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I always open up edits to see what was deleted but not gone yet. They are the best.

1 Like

Yikes, it looks like the same person that made your strawberry shortcake made those ice cream sandwiches!

4 Likes

I can attest to this (I edit waaaay more than actually show :laughing::laughing:)

2 Likes

Do you have a link for such a device?

Ooookie dokie. Final badges given out. If I missed ya, I’m sorry, there were a lot of posts to go through (and the badge needs a certain criteria to be employed) :wink:

I even abandoned the idea of giving out the movie references ones from a few days back. Don’t feel you were slighted if you don’t see a badge on your post, please know you are appreciated for even reading my drivel.

And a HUGE thank you to @PrincipalTinker for helping out with the assignment of badges. Thank you thank you thank you :blush:

Ok, that’s it. Thanks for coming everyone! Get the lights on your way out!

20 Likes

Looks a lot like the east coast of FL, coming over the Atlantic by Jacksonville…

2 Likes

Peter Rabbit is a stupid book about a stupid rabbit who steals vegetables from other peoples gaaaardens!

3 Likes

This is the one I got

https://www.target.com/p/foodsaver-handheld-vacuum-sealer-fs1110/-/A-54640066#lnk=sametab

1 Like

Just wanted to follow up. Apparently @Randall1028 got the wrong cookie at AK for APs. Here is the email I received today.

Clearly it says he should have received a DELICIOUS cookie.

4 Likes

:notes: closing time, one last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer :notes:

Hmm, must be birth from the father’s perspective

6 Likes

Awww. My first badge! I feel so honored that my sarcasm was finally rewarded, and with sarcasm in return.

Gotta say, for realz though, @Randall1028, Monday at work sucks when you’re not in the World.

6 Likes

sorry to say, but while the sarcasm was recognized, the badge is not sarcastic at all :slight_smile:

and yes. Mondays when not at Disney do suck.

so does tuesday…wednesday…thursday…some fridays, saturdays and sundays. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

8 Likes