The Depiction of a Trip Report

Now who’s getting schooled on forum ins and outs?!

Thanks! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m still mind blown after you taught us that you could click on the pen to see what the edits were.
I’ll be looking for funny pre-edited typos from now on… :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I always read the edits and the posts that are deleted show up too if you click the pen. Those are by FAR the most interesting sometimes. :thinking:

6 Likes

And to go along with that, when you’re in a line for a bus, take a note of how many “groups” there are. Thanks to covid, there’s no more squeezing every last person on, so it’s easier to tell how many busses are going to be needed to clear a line.

Each of the busses only hold 10 groups at max(i think even the “double-busses” follow this). So if you count back how many groups to you, you’ll know how many busses will be needed before you get on.

7 Likes

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

3 Likes

How long did you usually wait for a bus if one bus left while you were in line? Did they send multiple buses in a row when there was a line?

1 Like

it depended on the time of day. Mid-day, it was 20 minutes (or longer) per bus, unless the line was stupid long (bleeding out the queue). At the end of the night, they would call them in far more frequently.

So if it’s mid-day, and you are 35 back in a line, and you see a different bus that has an alternate route to your destination with only 8 groups in it (and the bus actually THERE), it’d be smart to jump over so you can get moving sooner. Sure, the original destination Bus might arrive and leave before your new bus goes, but you’d still need 2 more busses to show (at, like i said, 10-20 minute intervals depending on time of day) before you’d be allowed to board. And so you’ll still likely get there faster than you would have just waiting in the original line.

6 Likes

Also be wary of shift change. Last January I was trapped at MK for 90 minutes bc no buses were coming for any Epcot area resorts and I missed my B&C reservation. :sob:

2 Likes

Oh damn.

I don’t often insist upon anything but if I was waiting for a bus for that long and it caused me to miss my reservation — they’d find me a table.

5 Likes

Luckily I was solo and was able to wait around for a stool at the counter, but it really f’d up my day. Also they had the audacity to take the grilled banana bread dessert off the menu before I arrived. It was the saddest ice cream day in WDW haha

3 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t have let that slide at all either, and I’ve only ever formally complained once in all my trips.

2 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together.
All hail Horchata!

5 Likes

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

5 Likes

Couldn’t help myself.

I have a sickness.

But what the hell?? They are super thin compared to the parks!

7 Likes

I could have warned you, but you didn’t ask.

4 Likes

It shouldn’t have even been a question!

2 Likes

The popsicles are miniature sized too fyi

1 Like

Just replying to this cause this was arguably the funniest moment all vacation. And I wanted to make sure I could find it again.

(What? There’s like 2k posts. Get off my back )

3 Likes

Just join like 3 of them together to make one actual Mickey Ice cream sandwich :joy:

3 Likes