The all-important question nobody is asking

I’m heading to CSR in less than two weeks (:tada:) and it’s my first time staying on WDW property without a car. I have so. many. questions. But the burning question at the forefront of my mind is…

…How’s the coffee at Barcelona Lounge?

I’m trying to decide whether to bring a supply of freshly-roasted beans, a hot pot, coffee grinder, and aeropress with me, but that’s a lot of gear to load up! How does the coffee at Barcelona compare to, say, Starbucks? (Hint: if you say that it tastes just like Starbucks then I will know I need to leave room in my suitcase for all my personal coffee gear…:wink:)

1 Like

IDK but the gin is fantastic!

6 Likes

Haha… That’s good to know! Though I think that the lounge is only open for coffee in the mornings now, no?

For some reason, I really like you :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww!

Let’s grab a drink sometime

Meet me at the Barcelona :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

I think Disney coffee is crap :poop: and the coffee at the B longe is typical fare. We often bring our own stuff too have it in the room. But all the rooms in CSR have Kurigs. Check that to confirm.

2 Likes

I’ll be there next week and am happy to check it out for you but don’t know how useful my taste buds will be as I’ve recently been making due with Nescafé instant coffee…

1 Like

Noooooo!!! :see_no_evil: :joy:

I admit to being a bit of a coffee snob… And it’s one of the few sources of disappoinment and frustration when I’m at Disney. Not a decent brew to be found anywhere… :laughing:

I would like to say that I was very pleased with my iced mocha coffee at sleepy hollow today in MK

3 Likes

That waffle though… :yum:
(And the view isn’t half bad either :wink:)

1 Like

I know, right?! I lucked out. Just as I turned around with my tray that table, in the shade opened up. Wasn’t even cleaned yet. I snatched it!

Depending on how hot it was at the time, I think I’d say that the shade almost made up for the sub-par coffee, right? :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: it was pretty warm today in the sun. And I was surprised the coffee was decent.

ESPECIALLY first thing in the morning!

3 Likes

See, I’m a coffee addict… I can appreciate and prefer a well roasted, well brewed coffee. But failing in that, I will slurp the sludge out of the bottom of yesterday’s cup!
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I took the coffee from the sports bar (is that Barcelona), walked it out to the pool bar and added a shot of jack and baileys and it tasted just fine.

I call it Irish coffee deconstructed:

4 Likes

Way to dress the basic :coffee:

1 Like

I’ll be close by in June

1 Like

This was me two years ago at the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, trying gin for the first time! :rofl:

2 Likes