The $300 extra game

I see #3 violates the rules since paying for 2 would go over the price.

4 Likes

This.

4 Likes

I would book Savi’s Light Saber for one of my kids.

We were actually going to let both kids do this next trip. But the wise kids said it’s not worth the cost. That $500 actually covered the cost of 2 tours instead.

But I would still like to have one of them experience Savi’s, and TP user surveys says it’s one of the top 10 attractions in popularity in all of WDW.

9 Likes

Oh darn. Now I want to go to World of Disney and buy 3 Loungeflys :woman_facepalming:. Don’t let me!!!

9 Likes

FIFY

5 Likes

I would probably go to California Grill for fireworks. Might not be enough for my whole family but maybe just me and DW.

Another option would be to get ILL or Genie+ for any attractions / days I hadn’t already planned on it.

If I hadn’t gotten park hoppers, I’d add that option.

I would NOT buy merch.

7 Likes

Especially if it was a cute unicorn!

11 Likes

I hardly buy any merch ever.

4 Likes

9 Likes

The Keys Tour is a possibility. There used to be a tour around the trains which spoke to me more.

The cabana is another possibility. All day kicking back. :sunglasses:

But, I’m needing to upgrade my suitcase so a bigger Disney spinner might be in order. :thinking:

7 Likes

Thanks @ryan1

How’re Arthur and mom doing?

3 Likes

I would either add a nice meal that I just wouldn’t do otherwise because of cost or book a tour.

5 Likes

You’re right. I’m a monster.

Desk-flip GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

11 Likes

Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers at Disney Springs

3 Likes

Well at least you’re finally admitting it.

That’s the first step in healing.

6 Likes

Ummmm, this actually happens? In real life? :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

6 Likes

Is this just fantasy?

1 Like

For us, at least…yes. We generally have the entire tripped paid for before we leave. Including meals. But…I mean…some have called us weird.

6 Likes

I’m the same. I hate surprise bills, so I try my best to guess what everyone is going to eat at each restaurant. Sometimes I’m right, sometimes I’m way off, but I get a good ballpark number.

6 Likes

Both are doing very well, thanks for asking! Arthur has still been sleeping a lot, being slightly premature…but sadly not as well at night. Mostly, he is taking a very long time to eat during each cycle, so it makes getting sleep harder for them. But that’s normal for having a new baby. Other than that, we have gotten to see them a few times, including Christmas day, and will see them again on New Year’s Eve.

10 Likes