The $300 extra game

Okay. Time for a little fun (which is always seriously lacking around here…).

So, through work, I had been given these reward points that you can trade in for various items. In my case, I traded them in for $300 in Disney gift cards! Woohoo!

Anyhow, this got me thinking… let’s play a game.

Let’s say you already had your trip all planned out. Everything fits nicely in your budget. But suddenly, before you leave, you end up with $300 in gift cards for Disney. What do you spend them on?

Go!

6 Likes

Fine dining. Sadly $300 is not enough.

8 Likes

You need to visit the Uncensored thread.

4 Likes

Gotta be honest…the idea scares me a little. :grin:

(But just to be clear, I was joking about the lack of fun!)

6 Likes

This is like the Price is Right…closest WITHOUT GOING OVER!

4 Likes

Does the $300 only have to cover 1 person?

I’d probably say WAT or one of the other tours in AK if it needs to cover a whole family

8 Likes

For myself, lots of possibilities…but the first thing that comes to mind is the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

6 Likes

It can cover whomever you want! Unless you are a group of 1! :laughing:

4 Likes

I loved the KttK tour — a very fun extra.

5 Likes

This is a good option too!

5 Likes

I think I’d also be thinking Keys to the Kingdom, or also Wild Africa Trek which seems to earn many thumbs up.

If not that, I’d use the $300 to take the edge off a more upscale restaurant than we usually visit.

6 Likes

I never am. I don’t like touring solo. I just needed to know your rules :wink:

6 Likes

I tried that, but it’s against the rules of this game.

I want $300 in Loungeflys. I think I can get at least 3.

9 Likes

Hands down, no questions asked, a special dinner out at a Signature location.

5 Likes

Ahh, that’s what I get for reading quickly in between working on things on my other screen!

3 Likes

Was definitely going to say WAT but that doesn’t cover my family of 4… maybe I go with my favorite kid (they’d kill me)

3 Likes

Ooh, I want to do this one too!

3 Likes

Don’t worry. We are not going to make you read the 12 parts that you missed.

5 Likes

I’m really boring and would use it to offset the cost of the trip.

But say I already had the entire cost in gift cards and all of it would expire right after my trip, I would either (for my upcoming trip during flower and garden) 1) rent a pontoon boat for a couple of hours and do behind the seeds or 2) get a cabana for the day at Typhoon Lagoon, or (for my June trip with Maggie) 3)offset the cost of doing Dolphins in Depth.

6 Likes