That's it. I'm breaking up with you

I don’t know if I should say Do it or yell Run! Run away!

2 Likes

You laughed at my joke! This is why you’re my favorite. (Ok, now you know my secret. I’m easy.)

2 Likes

It’s like…like… like mass hypnosis. Scary and but it feels too good to stop.

4 Likes

This is when I knew we had a Disney addiction:
DW: Let’s go to Europe. It’ll cost us $5K.
Me: No way! We need that money for the house.

A few months later:
Me: Let’s go to WDW. I can get the Poly for only $5K for the week.
DW: Great deal! Book it!

11 Likes

:rofl::heart_eyes::rofl::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love it! Although truly I think a Disney trip is probably cheaper than a trip to Europe (at least for my family). So it’s completely justified.

1 Like

I don’t know. With all the extras you and @dumborunner keep enlightening me to, I’m going to go completely broke! :joy: FOMO for sure!

2 Likes

I understand that for sure. Why can’t I resist the extras? Why does my son need a $200 lightsaber?

3 Likes

Um, yes! Same reason I’m getting myself, eh hem, I mean Connor one too.

3 Likes

Oh good, I can blame this forum for my first trip creeping from 5 WDW park days and 2.5 UOR days to 5 UOR days and at least 7 but maybe 8.5 WDW park days and one or two droid building experiences? Sweet. All your faults.

6 Likes

Are you calling it a birthday gift for him?:rofl:

4 Likes

Oh, good idea! :joy:

2 Likes

But of healthy, aka Disney, can be rewarding😁

2 Likes

Sooo goood!

2 Likes

Great DW!

3 Likes

Broke in dollars, rich in experiences and memories😁

8 Likes

And christmas…

2 Likes

It’s all about setting expectations. Present the rack rate first, then explain how you used all your knowledge gained from your Liner friends to get a super great deal on a room and tickets. Then, it’s in the bag. :rofl:

3 Likes

So true.

2 Likes

I havent achieved this yet. Im at, “What trip did you plan”, lol. FYI, answer is always NONE.

4 Likes