That's it. I'm breaking up with you

I specifically said I loathed Disney, as opposed to Disney World. It’s the company I’m loathing, not the product.

5 Likes

That is a fine distinction worthy of Platonic shadows.

2 Likes

Not really. One could, for example, loathe the government of a country, but not the country itself. For example. Hypothetically.

11 Likes

You and me, we can start a support group. That’ll be good.

4 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building has tried this. It doesn’t work. You will be back. Perhaps with a different screen name … but you will be back.

7 Likes

I’m back.

1 Like

My husband would say this sounds painfully familiar. My great-priced cruise out of Miami in 2016 showed me that I’ll be driving right through Central Florida on the way. We quickly added 8 days at Disney before our seven night cruise.

5 Likes

This is how it happens.

1 Like

You’re not surprised that adding on Disney was almost twice the cruise are you

2 Likes

Not completely?

2 Likes

Ah! Now that’s the sign of someone who is in a dedicated relationship! :wink:

@debbborra_637728 should learn a thing or two from you! :wink:

4 Likes

What…the Six Flags forum didn’t rock your world?! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Oh they were nice, but there’s no magic.

1 Like

Well played!

1 Like

Very Shadows on the Cave Wall.

Your whole post made me laugh. Sorry for being an enabler. This whole forum makes me want to plan trips all the time and add on extras–I suffer from FOMO. And thanks to you my DS has a time slot to build a $200 lightsaber.:joy: But I love this place.

7 Likes

Haha, yes, after reading just checked prices for a trip in 5 months when i really wasnt planning on going until AFTER the anniversary.

3 Likes

This is exactly what’s happening with me. I’m starting to think about a Disney cruise and keep thinking about all the extras I could add on if we go out of Port Canaveral.

3 Likes

Addiction is powerful.

2 Likes

Same!!!

3 Likes