Thank you! -- and a stupid question

Because it’s going to pay off in the end :smile: . With all your testing before you go, you’re helping yourself be sure that your trip experience isn’t marred in stupid problems. :+1:

Take heart in the fact that you’re already way ahead of the game, and this is all just icing on the cake at this point.

(That said, my recommendations is to stay in the sneakers the whole way through and just bring a second pair of socks if it looks like it’s going to rain)

1 Like

I love the fact that no-one has (yet!) said, “what the xxxx is wrong with you, you lunatic?”

So my travelling companion said, “Why don’t you try squishing the Crocs and squeezing them into your backpack?”

I did, and they do actually fit. It seems like they’re tough enough to put up with a bit of squishing. So I may be back where I started – about six weeks ago – with my Crocs-when-it-rains plan.

I guess I’ll try the shoes I’ve ordered that are coming tomorrow, but I may just end up doing a lot of returns!

(This is partly the fault of the sneakers I was persuaded to buy. I really like them, but they were expensive, so I’m determined to use them, come what may! But they’ll be a disaster in heavy rain.)

2 Likes

Why don’t you visit the Sanuk shop at Disney Springs they sell the most comfortable flip flop/ shoes you can imagine the soles are made of yoga mats they are like walking in slippers I’ve just bought a pair and cannot believe how nice they are on your Disney feet honest👍

I second Sanuk sandles!! That’s what I brought on our trip and they were amazing!! My feet were never sore or had blisters.

Well, this is my latest experiment in footwear . . .

But they’re too loose :rofl:

And I’m done now. I’m going with the Crocs. They’re not suitable for all-day wear, but they are super comfy and ideal for rain and wet rides. I can cram them into my backpack if I crush them a bit, so I’m good to go.

Woohoo!

4 Likes

I hope they work for you. Crocs are my plan as well. Tried flip flops, just not for me.

1 Like