Talk me out of this insanity!

(Sigh) Did you people not read the thread title? We were supposed to convince him to NOT go…

7 Likes

We are really, really bad at that.

6 Likes

To be honest, I’m pretty disappointed with you all.

I’m not even sure I’m going to talk about my trip with you. I may just keep quiet for the next 142 days and say nothing.

4 Likes

Oh ok, well have a good trip, and let us know how it was. Ha, yeh right!!

1 Like

I feel it only fair to warn you all that there may be some limited discussion of my trip. From time to time. For example, every day. Five or six times.

You may need to adjust your schedules accordingly.

7 Likes

The insanity was in talking him out of it. I made it clear in an earlier post that he was asking the wrong people to talk him out of it.

2 Likes

And if you believe that, I’ve got a really nice bridge to sell you…

2 Likes

Can i buy the bridge. I have a lot of monopoly money saved for just such an occasion

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve updated you all on my upcoming trip to WDW.

1. I’ve booked the flight. Seven nights in Orlando.
  2. I’ve booked the hotel at the UK airport for the night before my flight. (I like to make sure I’m there for safety, and the flight is relatively early.)
  3. I’ve asked to join the June 2018 Liners group on Facebook.

What should I be doing next?

I guess I can book ADRs?

8 Likes

Would have thought you had already done that, just in case. :smiley:

3 Likes

This is so exciting!

I seriously have been toying with the last week of June (we get out of school very late in RI) for a long weekend. I’m going to keep my eye on flights and see what happens…

2 Likes

Well, we will be there in June as well, but doesn’t sound like we will overlap as we head home before the middle of the month.

But I will see your posts on the June 2018 Liners FB group…

1 Like

Also, I am a member of this group

Not exclusively liners, but a few more people. I don’t know if there is a dedicated Liners 2018 June group…

I’ll just miss you we will be there starting Fathers Day :frowning_face:

1 Like

We are starting the end of May and staying through the first week or so of June…

Oh Matt, it’s a beautiful insanity. I went to WDW for the 1st time in October 2016 for 8 days. Found a way to go back for 3 days in March 2017. Did 14 days with DH in October 2017. DH and I are going for 8 days in April 2018, and 4 days in June 2018.

Granted, we are in the US, but still. Can we afford it? I mean… when you realllllly want something, you find a way. And as a previous poster said, as cliche as it is, we only live once. Tomorrow is not promised, and I’ve honestly never been anywhere or done anything that makes me feel as happy as when I am at WDW. And the planning, Lord help me I love it! I think I read all of your planning posts from your first trip and I completely understood.

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess now you’ve booked your flight it’s time to stop telling you how bad the holiday will be?

Lol

3 Likes

Haha.

Of course you’re wrong. The holiday has already started and I’m loving it so far :smiley:

1 Like