Take That, Covid: Ten Days of Top Ten Vacation Moments with OBNurse and Fam

Han

16 Likes

Perfect!!

2 Likes

Excited to follow along! If you find yourselves at the Hyatt with time to kill, I recommend going to the pool. Not necessarily to swim, but the view of the tarmac from the rooftop pool is such a weird, interesting view you likely won’t get anywhere else. How many airports have swimming pools?!?

3 Likes

And also with you.

:joy:

6 Likes

Hoping not to have time to kill but I am a more early riser than my family so perhaps I’ll take a wander over to check it out! Thanks for the tip!

5 Likes

:point_up_2:t2: that’s all sorts of nice.

wishing you safe travels and a wonderful time! can’t wait to hear how you surprise your family with all the star wars knowledge.

are you bringing the food saver for cookies?

7 Likes

Charged, packed, and ready to rock!

6 Likes

priorities for sure! :cookie:

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please.

We are making our final descent into Orlando and we ask that you please put your seats and tray tables in their full, upright, and locked position.

Flight attendants prepare for landing.

36 Likes

12 Likes

I am soooo happy for you!

4 Likes

This is the absolute most important!

I am so giddy for your trip and not to rush it or anything, but is it late Wednesday yet?!?! I can’t wait to hear how that goes!

7 Likes

Have a wonderful trip! Can’t wait to follow along

3 Likes

I’ve never been so excited for a complete stranger’s trip, LOL! Have all the fun! Can’t wait for the big reveal on Wednesday!!!

8 Likes

All settled in our room at the Hyatt. So far would recommend! Spacious, clean, and unbelievably quiet. Giant screen TV wall mounted greets us personally. Plenty of lighting including individual reading lights. Can’t go out on the balcony because it’s locked, presumably because of past tragic events. One might wonder about hearing noise from out there. But no need. Again, super quiet.

Off to sleep. Big day tomorrow!

24 Likes

So glad the time has finally come. I am looking forward to following but I am happy you are putting family time first.

5 Likes

Good morning from the 407!

You guys, there is like this whole area of the airport that I didn’t know even existed. It’s like a little shopping mall and has a sizeable food court (most of which is closed but whatever). In my haste to zoom to DME (and back) I never looked down that way!

As you can see I took the recommendation to check out the pool area for tarmac views. Pretty neat!

Fam is still sleeping. I am in line at Starbucks. Will wake them soon!!

29 Likes

I had no idea there was a pool there!

2 Likes

I wonder how many air traffic controllers watch the swimsuits?

8 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes