Take 4–Dreamer and son attempt Universal and Disney (and a trip report)

Nice! you had early entry due to staying on property? Which resort again? How do you like it?

2 Likes

Yes. We are at the HRH which also includes EP which is awesome and necessary with these crowds.

3 Likes

Is HRH the closest walk to the parks? Sorry to ask here…

2 Likes

No problem. HRH is the closest to US but RP is closer to IOA. But it was still any easy walk for us this morning. There is also the boat as an option.

4 Likes

Hagrids was just as awesome the second time!!

28 Likes

Are those your official houses? Did you test to see where the sorting hat would put you?

2 Likes

Rather, did you take the official pottermore test, which is the ONLY official test for the official house for ultimate authenticity

6 Likes

of course the official pottermore test… is there any other? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

YES! Thousands! :rofl:

I knew that was what you meant (given where we’re hanging out on the internet) but just for clarification for those “others” who might not be so sure

I’m always astonished how many friends I have who took some random internet spin-off house test instead of the pottermore one. I always tell them to get back to me after they take the real test.

5 Likes

Yes. Although mine seems to vary.

2 Likes

No because I didn’t want to pay for it.

1 Like

Oops. I’m one of those people.

1 Like

Butterbeer is always a good choice for breakfast.

22 Likes

Yuck!

1 Like

Looks like the ones I see around my house all the time… they are harmless :wink:

3 Likes

I am sure they are harmless. I know that they are good to keep the rodents under control too but I would rather have them secretly do their jobs

6 Likes

It’s free. You don’t have to pay for it. You just need a log in. You should try it out! Sometime when you’re not on vacation, of course :blush:

4 Likes

Wait. You don’t like butterbeer? :astonished:

2 Likes

I really didn’t know that. Thanks for the information. I probably will try to do that today even.

4 Likes

Next we headed over to River adventures but it wasn’t running at park opening so we headed over to Kong.

16 Likes