T-Shirt Ideas

Isn’t there a better more sorcerer-focused word? My old lady brane is snagging on one but can’t quite bring it completely into focus?

I was calling it a plasma ball, so no, not really a more “sorcerer-focused” word that I know of.

3 Likes

I was really hoping that you would be invited to the FARTS at Epcot; I believe there is a market for your artwork there! How do we get you recognized so you can be invited?

3 Likes

Beats me. Probably gotta apply somewhere…and have more than 5 paintings and a library of genie memes.

I’m just guessin’.

3 Likes

Ok. But is there a FARTS themed T-shirt we should be considering?!

3 Likes

Does anyone in here have current experience in T-Shirt production?

My experience ends with silk screening and I know that process could never reproduce this image. Would Dye Sublimation or Direct printing work for this design as shown or would the detail and/or color pallet need to be reduced?

Just a general thought here, and I’m speaking for myself.

I would like to see the TP logo and/or TP name only on the front of my shirt. It just gives a professional/clean look that I’ve gotten use to. On the back is where I’d like to see the designs that have been created so far. I realize for ladies shirts that this may not be ideal because of the big hair.

Additionally, think of all the people that see us in the parks. When do they really have time to stop for a moment and read what’s on a shirt? For the majority of the day, it will be people behind us. How many hours in a day do we wait in lines where the shirt message is viewable to someone behind us? Also, if the front of the shirt is busy with many words, how awkward is it for a stranger to stare and read, especially for a woman? :wink:

And what a great way to advertise.

5 Likes

I agree 100%. I like logo on front and all
These awesome designs on the back.

4 Likes

Logos on the back can get covered up by backpacks or jackets/cardigans, not just long hair. There’s merit in both locations (front or back) for large designs.

2 Likes

Good point. Would be nice to have the flexibility for each person to decide front or back.

1 Like

You guys are funny :slight_smile: I mean that sincerely.

years ago, i did a bunch of T-Shirts for a group who were putting on Events. I put the -very large- designs on the back and the organization’s logo on the front breast pocket (very similar to how the badge ones are currently).

They HATED it. Like, seriously hated. One guy couldn’t figure out why anyone would want it on the back. “They can’t see it when they look in the mirror. What’s the point?!” I went back and forth with them for weeks on it.

it’s funny you guys would like the reverse.

4 Likes

There’s another concern, though, that these are “user shirts” and if they look TOO professional, they could be confused that the wearer is actually Staff.

3 Likes

I see what you’re saying but it’s very rare I would buy a t shirt with something on the back, I just don’t like it.

I also agree with @Nicky_S that the items on the list should be ticked.

4 Likes

Good point

This is something I think about whenever I create t-shirts, but in practice it doesn’t actually become a factor as much as you might think. I think, mostly, it’s because we’re so used to the designs being on the front of the t-shirt and so we’ve become able to read/take in a design incredibly quickly.

When you’re walking toward someone, there’s a lot of time available to take in a shirt design. So long as they’re not SUPER wordy and/or hard to read, people will be able to see everything pretty quickly.

There’s also the side effect of getting to see someone smile or stare at your shirt when it’s on the front. You lose that if they’re behind ya. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

But laughing behind someone’s back is fun too. :crazy_face:.

3 Likes

It must be a guy thing :joy:

2 Likes

One of my favorite running shirts reads “I know I run like a girl – try to keep up”

Another reads “Some girls chase boys – I pass them”

But they are on the front. I wish they were on the back. So when I’m passing others during a race, they get to read them :slight_smile: No one gets to read the front of your running shirt during a race. Well, except spectators.

4 Likes

I thought of a USO HP theme one with an image of a partially folded park map and the words “lines managed”

4 Likes

Clever! I like it.