T-Shirt Ideas

Google image search then I just redrew it. I am assuming we can contact someone to send the official one if they want to use a design?

2 Likes

No, the issue with that is resolution.

1 Like

:astonished: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Youā€™re hired!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to remember how I made my stickersā€¦

Will this work?

6 Likes

It should. Thatā€™s an 8x8 inch graphic (at print resolution). If weā€™re throwing up larger logos that than that, weā€™d be trying to be a billboard. :rofl:

Nice!

And, Iā€™m asking a lot now, and most likely very few will use it besides me and you: but do you happen to have that in vector format?

3 Likes

Nice job! If thatā€™s not it, Iā€™ll be very surprised. And itā€™s a free font too, bonus!

5 Likes

I do! It can be downloaded here:

https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/pVV2DkDDjz

3 Likes

I donā€™t care what @PrincipalTinker said about you. Youā€™re good people! :slight_smile:

THANK YOU!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh! @AltaD, Can I put that link in the assets thread (where it will live indefinitely)? Or would that be problematic?

I donā€™t have a problem with that. Post away.

1 Like

I just had a sh** day at work but I am now sitting hear laughingā€¦.thanks!

3 Likes

I really like the ā€œwhatā€™s the plan shirt?ā€

There could be a different one for each park!

3 Likes

Your designs are fabulous! We have some talented people on this board.

I see you didnā€™t opt for Alien Swirling Saucers? :smirk::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

These are incredible.

1 Like

I like this, but I think the crosses should be ticks to avoid confusion.

4 Likes

With his permission, I present this idea for a tee shirt featuring original artwork by @Randall1028

I was looking at this painting of his, which hangs in my office, yesterday, and could not help but see it with the TP logo in the center of the (gosh Iā€™m gonna mess up this verbiage) laser that Mickey is casting. This would make a great tee shirt, IMO!

Mickey%20painting

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::astonished: How do I get one of thoseā€¦??? Iā€™ll pay @Randall1028

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: uh kinda working on that.

I mean, I guess we can add it to the TP store if we can properly get it to align to the TP brand. The T-Logo on the ā€”hehehā€” ā€œlaserā€ Mickey is wielding isnā€™t bad.

3 Likes