SW 50% off fares between 9/15-11/3/2021

Just saved a ton of money rebooking my Sept/Oct flights.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

:laughing:

OMG I just went to see how awesome this would be.
I cannot stop laughing.

I can get a one way from MHT to MCO for the low low price of $135pp (that IS the discounted rate). The lowest currently published flights for that range is $92/pp discount applied.

FTN. I miss the old days when SW was a budget airline

2 Likes

If I already have flights booked with points, if i cancel, all the points I spent get refunded back into my account, right? And then I just need to rebook the flights? I’m think I’m out like $11 cause of the taxes (which are non refundable, right?).

1 Like

Yup. That’ll work. The $11 will go into your travel funds

2 Likes

oh, spiffy! thanks!

EDIT: Boo yah! Just “saved” 8K points! Thanks!

1 Like

In many cases, I have had the 9-11 travel fees refunded to my credit card. Sometimes they are not refundable, but usually they are.

2 Likes

Nice!

The credit goes 100% to @NoBellePrizeWinner

I’m just here to complain that it’s not a deal for me :wink:

2 Likes

Of course, bc I caved and bought flights on Frontier bc SW was insane.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up just saved a couple hundred bucks on this trip…hello Lightsaber at Savi’s

2 Likes

I’m still just daydreaming until 2022, but I keep my eye on everything for potential budget issues. I really hope for a sale like this again one day. My flight costs went from $860 / person to $420… (Which is ironic since I’d be going to CA!!)

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this! Not only did I save a bunch of money for my flight this fall, but Southwest now has a nonstop route from my (small, regional) airport to MCO!!! I have literally never seen a direct flight offered by any airline from here to MCO!

4 Likes

LOVE your avatar!!!

2 Likes

By October I will have made 2 trips to Orlando and 1 to Colorado instead of just the original trip to Orlando, thanks to the SW fare-change-thingy and now this sale. WOOHOO!

4 Likes

Gosh dangit this would have been so good for my flight to Hawaii …

2 Likes

Update: I didn’t try using the code, but I did check fares and I was able to switch to a direct flight for a small credit. So even though this didn’t directly save me money, but prompting me to check fares, I did save a ton of hassle and/or money. So thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm, $134pp rt from Milwaukee. Tempting. You are all enablers. :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you! The wilderness must be explored! :grin:

3 Likes

Caw caw RAWR!!!

3 Likes

I’m on hold with SW and my current wait time is 100+ minutes. I’ll save 3025 points by rebooking, but how does it work with a companion? I don’t want to cancel my reservation and lose his. Is there a way to modify without cancelling?