Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

Joey is mine all mine! :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

MATH(S)!!! :scream::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::scream:

5 Likes

By the way, @Jeff_AZ, thanks for posting this fun activity today. :grinning:

3 Likes

If we are eating at DS, then I suggest Homecomin’. I want those Devil’s Eggs again!

But I am open to other places…after the eggs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had to like your post–sorry but you’re so correct. The eggs are great.

4 Likes

You are right–we didn’t all stay at the same resort.

2 Likes

Eat around the Springs.
Appetizers at Homecoming
Main dish and dessert at other restaurants

2 Likes

Homecomin’ is definitely on my list! I want the fried chicken and donuts. And the Mac and cheese.

4 Likes

And mine (mutatis mutandis).

8 Likes

Have mercy, what time is it over there as you post this? 4am?

4 Likes

It’s currently quarter past one in the morning.

3 Likes

Oh, got my math wrong. 4 am is that weird place where it’s not often good to be either ‘still up’ or ‘already up’. 1 am is clearly ‘still up’ and can still be fun.

4 Likes

I may or may not play the first 7 notes of the Mario theme song in my head every time I open this thread.

And now you are too.

You are welcome.

Speaking of which…You should go when Nintendo land opens.

4 Likes

I have virtually no self-discipline and there is no-one here to enforce any rules. But even I concede that it is unacceptable to stay up after 4am. Well, it is unwise to do so. The price the following day (well, later that same day) is too high. Especially if it’s a school night.

I typically aim for 1.30am to 2.30am.

6 Likes

:+1: Homecomin’ for me too! Although I haven’t gone yet, but will be there in 4 weeks! Definitely trying the deviled eggs!

5 Likes

But we did mostly stay within walking distance of each other (except @Julianne_fki who kept getting kicked out of her resorts and having to find new places to stay every night :rofl: ). Plus we had our rental car driven by an awesome driver, who provided curbside service no matter where you were staying.

7 Likes

Homecomin’ is great! Those eggs are really good. I would definitely go back there.

4 Likes

In a non-pandemic world, I would consider this (assuming @alpha_foxtrot is ok with it).

3 Likes

I had to contribute something–clearly it was not going to be fabulous photos posted within seconds or photopass photos (what the heck is wrong with all my MBs?).

And we did stay close to each other which helped. Poor @Julianne_fki who ended up at 4 different hotels I think by the end of the trip.

2 Likes