Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: What does that even mean?!?!

2 Likes

Even on an imaginary trip, @ryan1 is causing issues :rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

I take the phrase “you be you” to heart.

4 Likes

I’m good with Homecomin’. I’m always in the mood for southern food.

2 Likes

Homecomin’ it is!

(I can’t promise there won’t be pics of Boathouse thrown in.)

3 Likes

Also, and I just remembered this, this was the episode where I finally resigned to the fact that brits are fundamentally disturbed.

And that was even before knowing about their “breakfast

5 Likes

OK, going off script.

Who here hasn’t told the DW that you’ve been on a virtual trip to WDW for the last 2 days?

:raising_hand_man: :joy:

8 Likes

hey look! we must be friends on MDE because this photo just showed up in my account. Great group shot! I don’t know where @Randall1028 and @sanstitre_has_left_the_building are though… (if either of you want to share an almost full body image I’ll gladly add you in)

19 Likes

So I guess it wasn’t @Jeff_AZ that was seen on the Boardwalk yesterday because the guy and his girl are at MK today also, and also Jeff is in the picture!

@bebe80 - I told my DH because I was still laughing so hard when we went to bed last night.

This VTR is really helping with my depression in this awful quarantine and another winter storm so THANK YOU!

7 Likes

That’s a relief! I’m not sure his wife would have understood.

4 Likes

Persistence pays off. Tell your kids.

But not until after the trip.

3 Likes

So sorry @joefishing209. But glad you can be there for your friend.

3 Likes

At Boathouse and no one’s here. Now I see you all switched it to Homecomin. I took 1 minute to pee and this is what happens.

9 Likes

Yeah I haven’t told your wife either. She keeps going on about something though. Is there like a Valentine’s Day thing going on?

7 Likes

That’ll learn ya.

2 Likes

Just put in a “blur”. :laughing:

Edit, nevemind found one:

(I have been dying to sneak him into a bunch of photos but #effort)

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

:raised_hand:

4 Likes

This is fantastic! Thanks! :smile:

3 Likes

You could at least try to make this realistic. I drink Starbucks Frappuccinos and only Starbucks Frappuccinos and I know very well where to get them at WDW.

It’s like you don’t even know me at all.

Yeah, that part is true.

9 Likes

I forgot to mention that Starbucks was mysteriously closed this morning. LOL

2 Likes