Summer Savings!

"Beginning tomorrow, 4/9, guests planning to visit WDW will have new ways to save whtn they stay at a Disney Resort Hotel

Guests can stay longer to save more with up to 30% off a stay at select Disney Resort hotels for bookings of 5 nights or more.

There will be special offers for Florida residents and APs as well. For travel 7/8-10/3 Florida residents can save up to 30% off at a Disney Resort Hotel and APs can save up to 35% off"

8 Likes

@ThorKat

1 Like

@LTinNC82 i think the ap discount is up to 35% but yay!

2 Likes

Dang up to 45%?!? Are bookings THAT slow??

2 Likes

Yay!! Finally!

No - typo which took me eleventy read-throughs to find

Couldn’t figure out why @FOMOm_VA was calling that out to you.

Fat fingers and bad eyesight strikes again!

4 Likes

Question about discounts. If I book for say 4 nights but then want to drop it to 2 will I lose the discount? I’m not doing a leading reservation just not sure which 2 nights I want yet. :grimacing:

1 Like

Do you know the dates? Or not yet?

1 Like

Not til tomorrow

it says to check back tomorrow for the details

3 Likes

If the discount is duration based, then I would expect so

If it is not, then I would say probably not, but it might require a call if it doesn’t seem to want to be modified intact on the website.

4 Likes

Thanks. Maybe I better decide what I’m doing :rofl:

3 Likes

I would encourage that for the least issue

3 Likes

Oh darn. 45 would be amazing!

1 Like

so what kinda discount we talking for a …oh i don’t know… 365 day stay? 80%?

Asking for a friend…

6 Likes

I’m so giddy for this! We are planning on August, but I have no idea on dates.

3 Likes

Are they just reinstating the previous ‘stay longer’ deal they had earlier that they then pulled?

2 Likes

I don’t think they pulled any?

There was a spring offer, if that’s what you mean, but this is the first I am aware of summer offers.

1 Like

We have our CBR package booked for 10/1-10/10 (with the added trip insurance, because hurricane season). Assuming CBR is included in this new offer, do you think we’d be able to update to better pricing if available, or are we locked in because we did the insurance? This was our first time adding the insurance on to a trip so not sure the nuance of that.

I know it would only be for 3 of the days, but that could be the difference of adding another park day or character meal!

Once you add Trip Insurance the trip is no longer modifiable in any manner.
It’s why I advise folks to wait until between 30-40 days out to add it if they want it. Before 30 days out you can cancel for full refund so it’s not necessary

Sorry to hear you didn’t know :frowning:

3 Likes

Ouch. That’s what I get for trying to be a responsible adult. Lesson learned- never be an adult! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes