Summer Savings!

Peter Pan taught us this :wink:

Add it, but not until you can’t get a full refund. Next time you’ll know!

3 Likes

I booked this January 3rd

1 Like

Hmmm…

I will go back and look at historical information. There’s always an end date on booking windows for offers though.

1 Like

But I think you can cancel your trip insurance if you bought it within 14 days? :thinking: I’ve not done this, so no personal experience.

I assumed they added it when they booked, which I assumed was a bit ago. But that’s a good call out!!

2 Likes

Unfortunately booked back in Feb. but was hoping it would just be linked to whichever reservation we had, as long as it was modified but not cancelled.

Out of curiosity, do you think that deal posts at midnight or tomorrow morning when ADRs go live? I feel like it could be worth calling to ask a CM and see what they can do.

1 Like

It could be any time after midnight but it usually goes live in the early morning hours, often before ADR time (0600) but not always.

3 Likes

Suprise! It appears to be live…

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

Hehe and word seems to be out - I’ve got Space Mountain at 9pm on a Monday… that’s weird

I got to the site by accident and was suprised when I hit space!

I’m not seeing it…

It’s the old one I think that you’re seeing

Do you have a screenshot of something else?

1 Like

Yes - sorry. I got things mixed up - thought it was a room search I had been doing for Sept/Oct but just saw the search had reverted back to my June dates. Sorry.

2 Likes

No worries - but space on a monday night is weird. Site maintenance maybe?

2 Likes

I think that is what threw me and made me not look closer

1 Like

I thought the same thing. I was getting on the site to see the prices from my booked trip in the hopes of getting a deal tomorrow. I was put into orbit and thought they were already released.

2 Likes

I got SM today when I was checking out what prices are today to see how great the deal tomorrow actually is :wink:

3 Likes

I have a feeling my deal isn’t going to be better, but we’ll see!

2 Likes

It’s live! I made a reservation at ASMU, just in case :wink:

4 Likes