Suffering from PEDPS, how about you?

I suffer from that.

4 Likes

ALL OF THE ABOVE!! Been planning for months, did my plans months ago for trip in Sept, stalked lines and Disney for EMM, then SWGEWTF happened and I am still planning…and switching days and adding more ADR’s, wow I am out of breath. :slight_smile: .
I tell my DD how many days left every morning and she has started to roll her eyes at me. Every time I say to her, “i think what we should do”, or “I had another thought about Disney”, she says “Mom, do we have to talk about Disney?” And I am like do you want me to stop talking about it? And she says “No just go ahead” with an eye roll.
She told me one time when i was freaking out about SWGE, “Mom, just calm down, we are going to relax and take it easy remember”. That is what I had told her several weeks prior. LOL

3 Likes

I went to State! And then a few other places. . .

Everybody watch your couches around this guy. :couch_and_lamp::fire:

:joy::joy: My time there was loooong before that.

1 Like

Ha ha! I can relate to this one. I’ve suffered from this syndrome for some time.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I thought I was the only one. So many unknowns since our trip isn’t until November. I have read everything I can get my hands on and constantly search for Skyliner / Galaxy’s Edge updates.
170 more sleeps.

2 Likes

Our trip isn’t until late October. ADR’s are made, but I can’t leave it alone. Changed an AK day from 60+1 for part of the family to 60+7 to have a chance to get FoP. Now I had to redo an Epcot afternoon to a different day in the morning, and so it snowballs. Now I am changing dining, adding dining, should I get the DDP, should I upgrade my ticket to an AP. My day feels incomplete if I am not doing something to my plans.

2 Likes

OMG! Now I know what I have! Lol

2 Likes

We have a trip in November as well, and I spend way too much time on it every day. I keep looking at room choices, shifting restaurants, plans, etc. I finally bought tix to MVMCP just so that one day would be scheduled in a way that I can’t easily change it!

2 Likes

We bought MVMCP tickets too. Since it’s a girls trip for a change we also decided on a night for Trader Sam’s. It’s been 6 years since my last visit.

2 Likes

I’m at the “17 days to go I hope CLs and Park times don’t change drastically” stage. DH is banned from suggesting anymore activities because it cuts into breaks, but he still wants 3-4hr breaks midday. :roll_eyes: DD10 just wants to make sure we pack her favorite clothes and her “Little Tig” (old baby Tigger doll her uncle gifted at the baby shower :sob:) I just want to get sleep instead of working 12hrs a day till vacation :sleeping:

1 Like

We are 2 days behind you and I am feeling every bit of this. I am avoiding my dashboard because I don’t want to see that anything changed. :sob:

2 Likes

I really tried to stop planning/changing plans and then last night I read on another blog that DW is changing FP+ for DHS effective Aug 29, 2019. Not happy with what I read.