Stuck on ride

Okay, picking your first ride of the day is important, but how about a ride you will get stuck on? Rules: you will be stopped for 30 minutes. Any music or animatronics will keep going but your vehicle will be stopped. No picking Kilimanjaro safari. Go!

2 Likes

Splash Mountain.
Ride I’d east want to be stuck on? TT!

3 Likes

The jumping fountain room at splash mountain.

Or Everest at the broken track first car. Good view. Then all of a sudden click and the rides back on and you are flying backwards

6 Likes

On my Sept 2017 trip I got stuck for an hour on Pirates of the Caribbean, right before the first little drop. Our boat kept moving forward and hitting the trip to make it lightning. My DS2 was panicked. It was terrible.

1 Like

Using the music and animatronics hint - IASW, of course :grin:

2 Likes

Haunted Mansion, easy.

I could watch that ballroom scene for hours.

10 Likes

that was banned by the Geneva convention. 30 minutes of iasw is considered worse than water boarding.

9 Likes

1st choice: Haunted Mansion. Cool, dark, delightfully haunted.

Last choice by a mile: IASW. I’ve been stuck in there for 20 minutes before, and I was begging the Twitterverse to send help.

4 Likes

Agree 100%.

3 Likes

OMG I was just going to say “ANYTHING BUT IASW!!” lol! I enjoy the ride but do NOT want to be stuck on it!! :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve been stuck on HM for 30+ minutes right after you enter the graveyard. I love Grim Grinning Ghosts, but even I needed a break for a while after that!

2 Likes

We got stuck on the space one at Epcot. Spaceship earth? It was where your car is turning and heading back down and it just kept repeating that line over and over. Legit 35 mins of that.

1 Like

I had that for about 5 minutes and it was plenty.

3 Likes

Since I didn’t say mine yet, here we go:

1st choice to be stuck on: I think I have to go with Splash. Any part other than the outside areas if it is hot out. At night or in cool weather the outside area would be fine too.

Last choice: IaSW is the obvious choice, but I’m going to go with Mission Space. I think being stuck in a tin can for 30 minutes would not be fun with the ride not doing anything. At least on IaSW there is stuff to look at.

1 Like

Not sure what I’d want to be stuck on but I nearly went insane when we got stuck on little mermaid in MK! I can’t listen to the music anymore

1 Like

I’ve had that break down for a few minutes. It’s pretty annoying. The whole ride is kind of annoying even if you don’t get stuck, so yeah.

How about the Carousel for annoying to be stuck? Sorry folks, the ride is stopped, but you can’t exit because it has malfunctioned. Please remain seated. For 30 minutes. Sitting on a horse.

2 Likes

I was stuck and evacuated from Splash, we were stuck just before the drop. We were stuck on the Matterhorn just before we would unload, they let us go for a second ride. Were stuck on Carousel of Progress. Did not mind, we just napped in A/C, they gave us 3 paper anytime fast passes. My son was stuck on the Mexican IASW and they just loudly exclaimed were are free when they were finally able to exit. I would love to be stuck on Space Mountain and see the lights come on.

:rofl:

1 Like

You can imagine yourself on a real space mission!