Stuck on ride

We have to establish a pee corner!

3 Likes

And then you walked around aimlessly for hours muttering about how it’s a great big beautiful tomorrow.

3 Likes

We rode the Space Mountain with the lights on at the very end of EMH. It is not nearly as scary as in the dark.

It’s a very tame coaster, the dark is the only thing that makes it seem even fast.

1 Like

Somehow, I don’t think they could convince everyone to stay put - on the carousel, on a horse. :laughing:

Unless, of course, there was a major electrical issue where no one could touch the floor or be electrocuted (or something like that).

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but the floor is lava.

6 Likes

Yes, lava!!! As soon as I replied, I thought lava would have been a much better choice. I am now picturing people jumping from horse to horse to avoid touching the lava.

1 Like

Speaking of lava, the Skyliner will not be a fun one to get stuck on for 30 minutes in the sun with no AC. Unless you’re trying to back a cake, then it might be just what you want.

1 Like

I actually got stuck on Splash Mountain before. By the time cast members came to let us off the ride, I was wanting to wring Br’er Rabbit’s neck myself.

2 Likes

I’d love to get stuck on the millennium falcon or FoP, but after a while my back would probably hurt from FoP. I’d hate to get stuck in CBJ… fuzzy decapitation would ensue for sure.

1 Like

If they were broken down/ stopped there wouldn’t be much to look at. you’ve got a good point about the seats for FoP. I didn’t really pay much attention to them while i rode but if i was stuck it would be uncomfortable.

Ah, you said the show/music/animatronics would continue, you just couldn’t exit the ride! 30 minutes driving the millennium? Not a problem!

2 Likes

The simulator rides are a little tricky. I am making a ruling that the video stops for them. Continuous riding for 30 minutes will be another thread.

Your penalty for trying to find a loophole is to be stuck on 3 caballeros.

3 Likes

Oh that’s ok, the river is made of tequila… didn’t you know?

2 Likes

Nice!

I had always assumed I shouldn’t drink the water there.

1 Like

I was stuck for most of 30 minutes on Splash looking at Brer Bear’s butt just before the first “dark” drop. Splash is one of my favorite rides in WDW so it wasn’t too bad - but there other places I would have preferred. I also got stuck on Splash one log away from getting off, so I sat almost at the unloading dock for 20 min - that wan’t as much fun.

I got stuck on POC once, right next to the singing donkey - but it was very weird. The boat stopped and all of the music/voices/sounds went off; the AAs were all still working, but all you could hear were the various clicks, hums, hisses, etc. of the actuation mechanisms. After about 20 min, they brought out little bridges, evacuated the boats, and walked us out through backstage passages.

But to answer the question… Splash would probably be my first choice, with POC and HM close contenders. As for worst case, anything with uncomfortable seating and nothing to look at. 7DMT wins for the former category and MS or ToT win for the latter.

1 Like

without hesitation, haunted mansion. :ghost:

1 Like

Nope, perfectly safe and drinkable. And it increases your iron levels due to the coins in it!

That happened to us…stopped at the VERY VERY top of Spaceship Earth. We were there an hour. They eventually turned on the lights, turned them off, turned them on. We thought they were going to eventually evacuate us. But after an hour, they got it moving again. Very annoying indeed.

1 Like

Definitely Buzz. You have an activity to keep you occupied

6 Likes