Storybook Dining At Artist Point: A Review

I’m sure you can get all manner of beverages. The bar is right there so they would have all the sodas and juices and milk a person could want

We are going next Friday 11/22 with 4 adults and two teens (which cost the same as adults :grimacing:), I am responsible for paying for four of the six and we do not have the DDP, :frowning_face: This one is going to hurt the wallet for sure, but I am still looking forward to the experience!

1 Like

I didn’t word it well - I meant did kids or adults get any beverages either the dining experience.

That’s not better and I’m more confused LOL…

It’s those pesky teenagers that really hurt, particularly if they don’t eat much

Like for the flat fee that includes and app, an entree and a dessert, does it include any beverage? :+1:

Yes.

Soda? Coffee? :pray:

The kids both got chocolate milk and my husband had a soda. I had a glass of wine but that was an upcharge

1 Like

Thank you !!

1 Like

Our dinner was fantastic. I was mindful going in about the possibility of dinner service being rushed, but they didn’t pressure us at all.

The prime rib meal was excellent!

Snow White’s timing to our table was the least wonderful timing. That felt a bit rushed. But otherwise it was splendid.

Thank you for the thorough review and all the additional comments. I’m glad we went ahead and did it. OOP and all.

10 Likes

So true. My 17 year old daughter can eat and is adventurous— no wasting food for her. My 14 year old son is the picky one. He’s happy with McDonald’s, Mac and cheese and steak from Ruth’s Chris :unamused:.

Question - does Storybook have a full bar? I’m not a wine or beer drinker, but I do enjoy my martinis or vodka tonics😁.

I would imagine so. Territory Lounge is right at the entrance, so if not you could amble on over there and get what you want.