Steve's Countdown Thread - he's HERE!

Yay, for Steve’s countdown. Love this thread idea. 97 to AoA.

I really hope that @Steve1 does come over here! I loved seeing his countdown posts from time to time :slight_smile: his trip is coming up soon - I think around 80 days. My countdown is 179 (BWV/Dream/OKW) and 283 (yet to be determined) :slight_smile:

First post in forum! 23 days left until FW!

1 Like

Yay ! Glad to see Steve’s countdown here…97 to AoA !

1 Like

Hee hee - repeating myself. I feel like such a newbie !

123 days for us sorry if this is in wrong place

29 (new decade, yay!) and 108. Getting super excited about revealing the surprise to our kids. And about Food & Wine in the fall.

439!! Something to make me happy while I’m home sick from work. That and a See Ya Reel Soon marathon. @iheartepcot, what part of F&W are you most excited for?

@theredhead we are just going for one evening and one full day of F&W. It’s the last weekend and not much is going on for special events. Although I was a bit disappointed that we would not get to do any of the “extras,” I am most looking forward to just trying a ton of different foods and beverages at the booths. We have gone for Flower and Garden the last two years, and the food booths are by far my favorite thing to do. And the fall trip will just be my mom and I, which will be a fun experience, too.

I’ve got my first F&W trip booked for Oct 2015. I’m looking forward to your reviews of the booths! Even if you’re missing out on extras, F&W itself will be a treat!

1 Like

Just 7 days! That’s one week, folks! :smiley:

4 Likes

Jumping into Forum for the first time… 48 days!

I agree 100%. And I definitely will be writing reviews, probably as a post on my blog, but I will try to post here, too!!

Finally managed to get in here. Hello guys.

13 Likes

Hello! Glad you made it!

3 Likes

I love a good countdown thread! 193 for me…provided I find a new job soon!

3-4 weeks is our countdown (roughly)

1 Like

No countdown, I’m just trying out the forum. I’m glad to see so many of us here!

1 Like

Morning… I’m a day late… 86 to mnsshp!