Steve's Countdown Thread - he's HERE!

Steve knows about the changes. He talked about it on the UoR chat, other than welcome he isn’t in WDW chat a lot anymore.

9 days for me!! Who is up for liner meet?

Hope to meet little princess! Will be there in 9 days!

But it was always so nice being greeted by Steve each day, I will miss that too.

1 Like

11 until AoA!

1 day until we FINALLY close on the sell of our house. 11 days until a relaxing long weekend on the Texas Riviera. 316 days until the minivan departs for our tour of Florida (NASA, UOR, WDW, Ft Walton beach). :cocktail: :sunny: :palm_tree: :rocket: :monorail: :swimmer:

This is my first time having two countdowns. I’ll be with my DH and DS14 at POR in just 53 days. The other trip is my solo one and that’ll be in 142 days. Plan on staying at POP for that one.

@emmyannttu WooHoo! Selling the house and having it done feels so good! Where are you moving to? Hoping that by the time your WDW comes around we will be living in Celebration (sold my house, on my own, over a year ago and have been in family court with the ex ever since - he decided to stop agreeing to letting us move).

Texas Riviera = Galveston?

@MagicMN…it is SUCH a relief! We’re moving just down the road to Arlington. I’d love to meet you! Living in Celebration sounds delightful! Silly ex…

Texas Riviera = Port Aransas/Padre Island

I’ll post lots of pics on Instagram. We’ll be celebrating the baby’s Golden Birthday. He is going to turn 5 on the 5th. He requested an Enchanted Tiki Room, Tiki Bird, Tiki Bar, Beach Party. That boy.

ARGH! Sorry @emmyannttu posted to wrong thread - but you FOUND it! Enjoy your much deserved vacation! I’ve been to Padre. I was 22 and don’t remember much, but I think we had fun :wink:

1 Like

Me too! I can’t wait.

LOL! Yes, since you tagged me, it was easy peasy!!! :slight_smile:

Is this the same thread from yesterday, just renamed? Wouldn’t that make the numbers at the top of the page inaccurate?

1 Like

Yes - but until Steve migrates it also keep the thread active and near the top

61 days for me - and testing To see if I can respond from my phone

119!! I should probably start thinking about FP+ choices. Ya know, because I only have 59 day to go!

That sounds good @MagicMN. Maybe just a suggestion? Mark in the thread when you renamed it so that people know to post again with their updated days? Oh, and 38 days for me. Getting close to my offsite FPP days.

3, 93, 167 and 211. 3? Think I might need to start packing…

A Unknown count down for us. We know we want to go into the fall since we have AP, but it’ll be a week end trip that’ll be unplan. A bit stressful but exiting at the same time!

11 and 98 :heart_eyes: