Steakhouse 71

I think I am putting this on my January dining list.

3 Likes

I bet you could get in all right. I didn’t see a big queue of people when I was there, but who knows. I get the feeling that hotel lounges are easier to get into because it’s a bigger investment to hang around with nothing much to do, as opposed to Nomad, etc. where you could be riding rides while you wait to be called back.

1 Like

Good point! My friend and I were hoping to do a progressive dinner around the Monorail (well, starting maybe at WL). But none of the dinner menus are speaking to us, especially since she is GF, except Steakhouse 71. My new idea is to just do a lounge crawl. That’s probably easier. We want to end up at the Poly in time to see the fireworks. The lounge menu at SH71 is different but I am still interested.

2 Likes

I was 30 min early and was seated right away. I didn’t think it was busy. It’s a new entity though. I wanted to try Walt’s prime rib hash but read some poor reviews.

1 Like

I liked Cape May for breakfast too but I think S71 menu is better

1 Like

And honestly I think people just don’t think of them or know about them.

3 Likes

Someday I’m going to do this. I swear it.

6 Likes

That’s funny - I have only read/heard RAVE reviews!

To each their own I suppose.

3 Likes

Love this idea. We had so much fun doing Highway in the Sky because it was like a restaurant crawl, but a lounge crawl would be so much more casual and fun.

2 Likes

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know if i can order off the Lounge Menu is i have dinner reservations at Steakhouse 71?

2 Likes

Yes, you can!

Be sure to get the loaded mac and cheese :slight_smile:

3 Likes

tyvm

3 Likes