Steakhouse 71

Love that they are releasing menus for this but not for Space 220 that “opens next week” :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Most of the menu looks ok, but Ambrosia salad as a dessert? Really?
I mean, I get that it’s named Steakhouse 71 after the year it opened, but does the menu have to be from 1971 too?

For the prices they’re likely to charge, that’s absurd.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

I mean, am I wrong? :rofl:

1 Like

Great minds…

1 Like

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building - another potential breakfast location for your trip

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought when I saw it!

1 Like

Okay, I just really looked at the menu. Chicken Chasseur? The ambrosia you mentioned. This is a 70s menu! :joy:

4 Likes

Here’s hoping the bacon and eggs app is as wonderful as what they have at The Wave. :yum:

2 Likes

The menu looks great!

1 Like

Definitely interested, especially as it all appears to be free.

7 Likes

Excited to try for breakfast during our upcoming trip!

Do we have pricing for this yet? I assume it’s not prix fixe given the selection.

Prices are up on the website and in MDE now. I thought they seemed pretty similar to comparable dishes at The Wave.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/contemporary-resort/steakhouse-71/?CMP=ILC-DPFY21Q4wo0909210008A

I was wondering where they moved Disneyland Hotel’s Steakhouse 55, apparently it time traveled to the 70’s and moved to Florida!

4 Likes

Thanks! Interestingly, it bills itself as a “family friendly” steak house, but I didn’t see any kids menu options. Hopefully they are forthcoming. My kids would maybe have a side of fries if I’m lucky. :rofl:

4 Likes

We took ours to a steakhouse for the first time since the Before Times, and I’m pretty sure they ate only the free bread and the Kraft mac and cheese. :joy:

2 Likes