Steakhouse 71

Anyone know what time reservations were loaded. I noticed they were up before 6AM today. Curious on timing since I’m trying to get Space 220 when those open up next week.

1 Like

I made my breakfast reservations this morning! :smiley: :bacon:

1 Like

My experience had been worth d 5:45 AM. @sanstitre_has_left_the_building said that steakhouse 71 went up at that time today also.

1 Like

They were not open at 0515, when I was setting things up for later. The website let me look for reservations, but then said there weren’t any.

1 Like

The menu is more Outback/Longhorn Steakhouse than a high-end steakhouse. Smaller size cuts, and lower prices. No $100+ Tomahawk Ribeye. More aimed at families than high-end dining.

I’m sure the kid’s menu will soon be available. Never done this personally but I’ve heard at hotel TS restaurants, they will get run across the building to the QS to get meals for young picky eaters

2 Likes

Agreed - the price points were fairly low for the combo of Disney & Steakhouse. I’m pleasantly surprised, although I am already regretting only having a 6 oz Filet to choose from… :grinning:

2 Likes

I set my alarm for 2:58am. Rolled over in bed, grabbed my phone, opened the MDE app, snagged a lunch reservation for the exact day and time I wanted, then rolled over and went back to bed. Nice!

I hope it works for Space 220. I may do 2:45am just in case.

6 Likes

I had to cancel and rebook my resevation for SH71, which I did about four hours after reservations opened, and there was plenty of availability.

This may not be the case for S220.

3 Likes

This might be a (very poor) consolation prize in lieu of CG brunch!

1 Like

It doesn’t do it for me.

Like I have zero desire to get in on this.

Walt’s Prime Rib Hash* is calling me! I could eat “hash” style breakfast for all 3 meals.

1 Like

Yeah my husband could too but it’s definitely not for me :joy:

1 Like

Well I’ll very happily join you whenever CG brunch opens!

1 Like

It’s a date! You can go to the steakhouse with my husband

2 Likes

Yeah, I am going to give it a try for lunch during a solo trip in October. No one else to disappoint besides myself.

2 Likes

Update: I’ve had a low-grade headache all day. I think getting up in the middle of the night cost me. My most common type of headache is from sleep deprivation.

2 Likes

Don’t ever work night shift. And don’t ever have kids.

Oops.

3 Likes

Check.

Dammit

3 Likes

Do we know if it’s tough to get into the Steakhouse 71 Lounge? I was hoping to make a reservation for December 11 or 12 and today was the first day I could do that. No dice. The lounge would be okay, though, if we can get in without an hour wait!

2 Likes

I grabbed a last min breakfast ADR last night for this morning. I like that the menu has variety and a la cart. I’ll go back for breakfast. I’d love to try their lunch menu too.

3 Likes