Stay in club rooms or suites and get 90 day fastpass

It’s not hard online, though, is it?

And I don’t really get this panicked rush to book ADRs at 180. I personally haven’t found it difficult to get everything I want at pretty much the times I want, much closer than that.

Well, except Beaches and Cream. But I decided I didn’t want to go there in the end anyway.

It is not hard online. I enjoy booking my ADRs.

1 Like

Not everyone on the reservation has to book them by the way. And the days need not be consecutive but must be 3 CL days minimum.

Indeed — those thrilling few seconds while you wait to see if it’ll say “Time Match!” or whether it will say “No tables available.”

And then the joy of piecing it all together like a huge jigsaw.

3 Likes

Somehow, this surprises me not in the least.

Especially given how you prefer not to change your plans once you’ve made them.

3 Likes

Do you think Michelangelo — yes, that’s right, I’m comparing myself with Michelangelo — bashed out the Sistine Chapel and said “done” after the first run through?

Quality takes time and much refinement to get right.

1 Like

Indeed. Which is why I’m always so shocked that you’re such a “one and done” person when it comes to your plans.

Yes, I knew it could be any 3 nights but I had not heard that every one in the room had to book it. That is interesting.

To be clear, not everyone in the room has to book it. I assume that’s what you meant?

this is gonna get expensive :roll_eyes:

Yup, that is what I meant.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this has been rolled out yet or when it is slated to start?

I’m fairly sure it’s started already. People were booking TSL FPPs at 90 days.

1 Like

It is not hard unless the website crashes over and over again whilst trying to book your ADRs. Larger parties are also more difficult.

Yes. It’s a trial system, well underway.

1 Like

Thanks. My agent did confirm that yesterday!