Stay in club rooms or suites and get 90 day fastpass

My concern about this is what it might lead to. Will we all be paying extra for FPs in the future?

1 Like

I didn’t have trouble last summer getting FOP because we stayed for over a week. I think the reason I couldn’t get it on day 60 this time is because we are only staying for 4 nights and other people’s 60 day window overlapped the beginning of mine. I didn’t have the luxury of booking it later in the week.

Anyone have any updated info on this?

What sort of info/update are you looking for?

Is this still happening?

Yes it is still happening.

1 Like

Do the extra 3 have to be in the same park as the first 3? If so, that would likely mean less hopping. The 6 FPP is more appealing than the 90 days to me. But it’s all hypothetical for this family :joy:

Yeah I would love to know all the details of this and where I will need to open a personal loan if I even think about it… :confused:

1 Like

The three extra do not need to be in the same park and can be all tier 1s. I will be interested to see if this will continue when Star Wsrs opens. The window opens at day 90 of your last day (not first). Reports have been that firework viewing was not available for special events (4th of July). The fast passes are limited 1 per hour so you need at least 6 hours in the parks plus night time event.

That is pretty significant. I am sure a lot of people stare at the extra cost for a looooong time.

1 Like

I’m tempted, but its a big time up charge when its all said and done. Club rooms run roughly $200 more per night at the Disney Deluxe hotels plus the $50/person for the extra 3 fastpasses per day (minimum 4 days). So you are looking at $1400 more for the room plus $800 for the four days of extra fastpasses for a family of 4 – $2200 total.

I think it is a 3 day minimum?

My bad - $2000 more for a family of 4 for a week long stay and 3 days of the extra FPs – still a lot of extra money, but tempting

1 Like

I have not looked yet but are these options available when looking at WDW booking? Also any info on discounted sites like magical and what they can do with these?

Magical Vacations Travels will at times have club level rooms at during their exclusive bookings. I have booked Poly CL through them. To get the 90 day fast passes you contact and pay signature services. You can book through MVT and still purchase these extra fast passes .

ok and that would include the 6 total fp+'s? I will call them at about 180 out for a Feb trip. I would love a little discount from MVT and will try them first. I have never used them and should have a long time ago. Still fuzzy on some of the details. But 6 FP’s (4 top tier) 90 days out would be fantastic and something I admit I would consider. If I am understanding this correctly. Do they give extra time out for ADR’s also?

My understanding is Club Level folks get access to a concierge who can help book ADRs for you. I’m not sure if they have extra priority or not, but it certainly seems possible. Hopefully someone else would know for sure.

There is a new club level service. For $50 a day (each person must book and there is a 3 night minimum) you can book an extra 3 FPs, plus your regular 3 and one night time show at 90 days from your check out. The extra 3 can be used at an park and can all be tier 1.

Um, yah. I was attempting to answer the ADR part of his question. I’m not aware the new add-on FP service changes the ADR offerings for Club Level beyond what they had prior.

No extra time for ADRs but on property if you call Disney dining they will put your through signature services. Since their hours are later than 6:00 it is easier to book your own ADRs at day 180.

1 Like