Stay calm...you can adjust... you are flexible

thanks @scrappydeb

Well the in-laws-who-might-not-survive-until-KRR, just argued with me that you can’t park at EPCOT. “you have park at the main parking lot and take the tram”. HUMMPH I just texted you both the address for Epcot parking and boardwalk parking (we have BON ADR).
I left it with "you are more than welcome to park at the TTC and take the monorail.

2 Likes

Hopefully, they also reminded you to run back to Norway to get your paper fast passes for FEA as soon as you get there.

3 Likes

Hmm. Something’s fishy around here.

I thought yesterday you looked like Beaker, and now you look EXACTLY how I imagined you to look!

2 Likes

You can’t tell some people!

1 Like

Technically speaking, they are PARTIALLY right. There is a tram at the EPCOT parking lot you CAN take. But if you park close enough, you can just walk as well. We’ve used the tram at EPCOT. We’ve also walked.

But they are partially WRONG as well, since you don’t HAVE to take the tram.

2 Likes

excellent work

They were talking about the monorail… but I see your point.

1 Like

Ah, well. Carry on. Monorail. Tram. What’s the diff? :wink:

2 Likes

I thought of good payback. He is now included in our themed shirts for the entire trip.
I ordered them yesterday. I gave up some shirts I liked better, just to be sure he could have a matching one. He will be so annoyed.

8 Likes

Here is a shirt I got from my family for Father’s Day. It is a bit of a running joke, so I loved it, because I have what my family affectionately calls my “hostile resting face”. That is, I naturally look angry even when I’m perfectly content!

5 Likes

LOL that is awesome !!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I love it! Do you know where I can buy one?

Hmm. I honestly don’t know. My first guess would be etsy. I didn’t think to ask!

ETA: A quick search turned it up on Amazon:

3 Likes

Thank you! Hubby definitely needs this one.

1 Like

They may not realize how difficult it is to change plans. Like, maybe they’d be open to doing different stuff if you explained it to them.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @pufferfish! I am sure you are right, they have no idea that you even have to make plans to go to Disney. I think there are a lot of people, who just go and enjoy what you can.

1 Like

thanks! :grinning:

1 Like