Stay calm...you can adjust... you are flexible

Wow talk about some planning gymnastics. Even as a solo traveler I don’t think I’ve ever made THAT many changes. Great job!

oddly enough…this was the last we eeeeever heard from them. Last known discussion was “hey take a look at what’s in the water over here! …closer…cloooooser…” :smiley:

6 Likes

:rofl:

You might have made it look to easy haha :joy:

4 Likes

That’s a good point.

You have to be like Scotty from Star Trek. Always claim how difficult it will be, and then become a “miracle worker” when you pull it off! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did all this without much complaint (except to you guys) now my husband wants to include them in our matching shirts…
I don’t care if they match us, but we were doing matching shirts on Magic Kingdom days, not these days.
My daughter and I already had shirts picked out for HS and Epcot.
Don’t mess with my outfits.
I am putting my foot down on this one.

17 Likes

AMEN!!!
That’s my favorite part!

2 Likes

On the other hand, it is an opportunity to have MORE matching (or, well, coordinating) T-shirts.

If your DD and yourself have specific shirts picked out for HS and Epcot, now you can come up with coordinating shirts (thematically) rather than matching ones. It could be fun!

1 Like

NIcely done! I’m glad I’m not having to do any of that but it’s nice to see how much you were able to get them added to.

Also, good for you on holding the line on the outfit planning. You can tell them what you and DD are planning to wear and they can coordinate themselves if it matters to them, right?

That reminds me I still haven’t told my husband I have coordinating outfits planned for our park days – the kids know but it’s a birthday surprise for him. But he’s more easy-going about that than he is about having his vacation days planned. When I explained about ADRs and FPPs he sort of rolled his eyes and agreed to let me handle it, but asked if I could build in flexibility. Which I have, so I think it will all work out.

3 Likes

@Stennaca your husband sounds like mine.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Is he part of the coordinating outfits? My DH would never agree to that.

3 Likes

This is now what I imagine you look like:

You may be flexible…but the don’t mess with the outfits!

6 Likes

So that KRR “solution” is starting to sound rrrrrreal plausible for DH too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Coordinating (not necessarily matching) outfits are a big deal with me. All that trouble and expense for a trip and I want the photos to be easy on the eyes. Not one in plaid, one in paisley, one in stripes, one in a concert t-shirt, etc etc etc.

4 Likes

He will be part of the coordinating. We’ve done it for family photos/sports events/vacation things before, plus we have had a few vacations where his shirt accidentally matched a restaurant’s decor and we all love those photos. He wears suits to work and is extremely laid back about his weekend/vacation attire, often letting the kids pick what he wears.

@robin_brown_664876, I totally wouldn’t put it past my husband to say “hey, can we add on some people to our trip in a few weeks?”! Though when I switched some things around so that we could maybe go to opening day of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge I was initially considering giving up Free Dining and the associated ADRs and he said “but isn’t that getting us into the parks ahead of the lines for some rides? We need that don’t we?” So he seems to have retained something from the information I’ve passed on.

4 Likes

Glad he will be okay with it.

2 Likes

Pretty close

To which the answer would be “I can do flexible. You either do it my way or take the highway”. :wink:

J/k

4 Likes

Agree with this… I’d say “NO!”

1 Like

Holy Disney… you rock! I hope your hubby appreciates how lucky your family is to have you as the vacation planner! :wink::smile:

4 Likes