Starcruiser set for liftoff - first voyage 3/1/22

You can pay points for one child and cash for everyone else. I know with the Wish member services worked with members to use the fewest points per booking.

I have heard complaints about cancelation/modification policies for these bookings.

1 Like

This is what my travel agent shared with me. She highly recommended travel insurance because of the policies:

1 Like

So I think for your use case if you really want the Captain’s Suite, then just pay cash for one adult and one child and then pay with points for the rest. I imagine that would be the “cheapest” way.

Still trying to get through. I’m getting a lot of busy signals. And the 3 or 4 times I’ve gotten through, I’ve gotten as far as choosing StarCruiser booking, but then they tell me everyone is busy and it hangs up.

ETA - I’m on hold now! It says estimated wait time 22 minutes.

Fingers crossed!

1 Like

My babies have all been very good at napping while in the carrier on my back, so no body necessarily has to sit in the room for naps. That being said, my mom and aunt are not going to mind missing out on a bit of the activity to hang out with the baby in the room.

I’ve never stayed away from my babies while they are still nursing. We are either all in or all out!

I’m trying to balance out the fact that I might feel that way, but I don’t think birthday boy will. And it’s all about him?

1 Like

Do we know the cash prices yet? 295 points is somewhere in the $4,000 per person range which seems way more than the $6k for a family that we saw.

Welp, somehow, even though I pushed 7 for the StarCruiser, I was put through to the normal line. I’ve been switched over. My current wait time is 674 minutes :flushed:

oh mah lord

That’s like 9 pm tonight :flushed:

1 Like

Good thing I don’t have a job. Or homeschool. And I’m not in the middle of moving this week. And I don’t have an 11mo very mobile tornado. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ve seen reports on social media that people are waiting for hours in one queue, the CM takes their name address…etc to verify they are eligible for the booking then transfers to another line an people are being told that queue is full and call back later.

1 Like

Well awesome.

:scream::scream:

1 Like

Giving my stubbornness a chance to shine today!

1 Like

My TP TA said she’s seeing around $7,100 for family of four Disney adults (i.e. kids 10+) in March

4 Likes

Now it says 947 minutes :woman_facepalming:

haha can you imagine if phone plans still counted minutes? :fearful:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
I can juuuuuust afford this! If I get access to all my points…and don’t plan on using DVC for 3 years.

(and I’m correct in the understanding that each adult that goes needs to pay the point cost, right? It’s not “Adults 1 and 2 go for 295?”)

1 Like

I decided not to call this morning…I don’t yet know who I’m going to convince to fork over the money to go with me and 90 days is just going to get here a little too quickly. The FOMO is already very, very real…though not over that 967 minute wait.

3 Likes

295 each

1 Like