Star wars Opening?

Yes - this!
I had two trips spaced out about 4 years - when I was married.
Went for a relatively quick trip with my BF 3 years ago.
Then ended up planning and having to move 2 trips after that, but then I went in Jan, going again in a week, have another trip booked for Dec & we are talking about taking his kids next summer.
The more I go the more frequently I go LOL

1 Like

As in Dublin !!

2 Likes

I am a bit nervous of getting addicted lol!! We have 5 kids age 8 through 15, one loving theme parks etc. more than the next !!

This time we are staying in nice places ( AKL and Portofino ) - no expense spared. I suppose if we are to do it again we could do it more cheaply .

I KNOW we are going to love it !!

1 Like

In Dublin’s fair city…where the girls are so pretty…

Huge Ireland lover right here ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure we are all lovely over here !!!

3 Likes

Oh good…because I don’t really know what Dubstep is and that would have been embarrassing. I am thinking of flying via Dublin next trip, as apparently you can clear US immigration and customs there and save time on arrival in the US. We have a Brit thread. You are very welcome and can be an honoury member, as I am seriously outnumbered by English people and I will need some friends during the Six Nations!

1 Like

Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music that originated in South London in the late 1990s. It is generally characterized by sparse, syncopated rhythmic patterns with bass lines that contain prominent sub-bass frequencies. The style emerged as an offshoot of UK garage, drawing on a lineage of related styles such as 2-step, dub reggae, jungle, broken beat, and grime. In the United Kingdom the origins of the genre can be traced back to the growth of the Jamaican sound system party scene in the early 1980s.

:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Ha that’s true.

1 Like

Yes, but think who we would have to invade? And the French are already beating up our fishermen!

1 Like

I didn’t realise you wanted to conquer every country in our path :joy:

1 Like

Why thank you !!

1 Like

Post Brexit I don’t think they will just let us wander through! We may have no choice. Can you row?

1 Like

Sadly not. And I’m not a very strong swimmer.

1 Like

LOL this is funny. So you 2 are Brits but not English I gather ? I will go out on a limb and guess, from the lack of vowels in her name, that Twynrodyn is Welsh ? I have been to Wales and even though I couldn’t make sense of all the names written on signposts I enjoyed it tremendously. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Jflafond you are not calling me a ‘Brit’ are you ?? I am Irish lol!!

2 Likes

LOL no, absolutely not, I was referring to missoverexcited. Don’t worry, I would never do that… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Slainte !!! :beers::beers::beers:

2 Likes

Lol, some stereotypes never die…:joy::joy:

1 Like

There’s a Brit thread?

Heh, I could join and help you out. Scots lass here. Went to Uni in Cardiff, back in the day when it was UCC.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s not a stereotype if it’s (mostly) true… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes