Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - any liners planning to book this?

If it’s once in a lifetime, make sure you pick the ideal ages and work around that.

1 Like

I’m jumping in after a while- have told the boys now- DH announced it on DS’s 18th birthday. They are reassuringly excited and planning being some sort of adopted long lost Jedi offspring. Details to be worked out once ds18 finishes his exams in 2 weeks.

I do still feel it’s too much money, but DH was set on doing it as a final fling before DS heads to medical school. So will scrimp at home and go with it

5 Likes

I will tell you what I tell my clients after doing the cruise myself… once you experience it, you understand why it costs so much. The cast is amazing, and it’s an incredible experience. Feels “worth it” after doing it. I hope you find the same thing! May the stars guide your way!

3 Likes

I’m sure you’re right -that’s pretty much what Len/Hank said too which is what persuaded us to keep the booking. Just feels like a lot of money now we’ve paid it :grimacing:
I was worried the kids might be a bit unenthusiastic, especially as they do know what it costs, but both are pretty excited. Could be our last full family trip (Tho expect ds18 will tag along places if we offer to pay) & it’s been delayed 4 times over 2 1/2 years- you only live once!

2 Likes

I’d forgotten about this tgread- but if anyone still after feedback, our starcruiser tine is at the start of my trip report
https://forum.touringplans.com/t/long-awaited-hodg-trip-w-starcruiser-report/89302?page=12

2 Likes

We are all signed up for the TP/Hill Media GSC for March 30!!

You’ll get to be in space with Hank- brilliant!

2 Likes