Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - any liners planning to book this?

I read this article and was just wondering if any liners are planning to go or have a booking at the SWGS resort.
I thought it would be booked solid for at least the first few months.
I would love to hear everyone’s opinion on the new resort and the why and why-nots surrounding their intentions to give it a try.

1 Like

I think @hodgtrzm is booked already?

2 Likes

I’m booked for April. I’ve seen the negative views on the marketing videos, lack of mention in Christmas parade, etc. But I think this will be what you put into it. Go in with an intention of having a fun, immersive experience and saying “yes” to the fun and adventure, and it will be an amazing experience!

5 Likes

Yep we’re booked but it’s not until august so if the initial reviews are awful we have time to rethink. Think currently I’m more worried about being trapped in a large covid box but hope things will have moved on by the summer.

We will have ds18 who will just have finished school & about to head away to medical school if all goes well- has loved all things SW need since he was 4, been dying to build a lightsaber at savis but with 5 cancelled trips he’s having to wait & wait, plus ds15 who knew all his Jedi masters aged 4 before he knew his ABC (maybe a bad parenting admission).

So after 2 1/2 years of cancelled trips, we thought we’d splurge and treat the boys. Crazy amount of $$ for two days- it’s better be good!

7 Likes

I will be booking for May 2023, so I have some time to decide. I’ll be watching the reviews when real people start going through the entire experience. I’m hoping prices come down, honestly. :grimacing:

4 Likes

If I remember reading somewhere else…you are a cosplayer, yes? I’m definitely interested to hear your take on it…whether that makes it undeniably fun or that the non-cosplayers are wet blankets. Though in the end you can make your own fun, everyone else can kick rocks.

5 Likes

Got lot’s of money? Heard $5000.

1 Like

I do not, lol but this seems super cool! But soo short for the $. If it gets great reviews, I might start a savings fund for it.

1 Like

Yep huge amount of $ so we are waiting on reviews. Can’t see us dressing up, t shirts maybe. Unless we combine it w mnsshp costume options.

1 Like