Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - any liners planning to book this?

Looks like the itneriaries are being shown.

I’m both shocked and completely unsurprised by some of the timeframes. There’s a LOT of time allocated to eating (that’s the shock), but like a half hour for most other activities (that’s the unsurprised).

I skimmed it, but I didn’t see Lightsaber training in there. I suppose that’ll be a “hidden activity” so as to fit in with the story?

1 Like

I’m probably a bit slow, but I’m only now taking in the magnitude of this. Disney is going to have to knock this right out of the park (look at me using sporting metaphors) or people are going to be furious. These “cruises” are so wildly expensive that people’s expectations are going to be legitimately sky high. A cool-looking interior is not going to cut it.

6 Likes

2 Likes

aaaaah, see? This is why I shouldn’t skim.

2 Likes

I remember reading the idea a while ago. Where would I find that again?

Afraid I don’t know. I remember seeing something about it too, though. Can’t remember if it’s a “jedi audition” kinda thing or just “secret training”

1 Like

btw…why does your audible ad gotta be weird?

They couldn’t think of ANYTHING else to market to you?

8 Likes

This is why we crop screenshots. :dizzy:

8 Likes

Yeah so funny story about my lightsaber training.

11 pm. It’s at 11 pm!!!

I (of course) have themed daytime and evening outfits. I guess I’ll have to change after dinner? Or do lightsaber training in a gown?

6 Likes

da…wha?!?

That’s … who the heck wants to do that at 11??

10 Likes

wasn’t even the screenshot that got me, just sympathy for someone looking at a STAR WARS itinerary and Amazon says “HAVE A FOOT!” :rofl:

9 Likes

We have to know how fast the Starcruiser is moving to know how much space time dilation to account for to know what that 11pm will really feel like. :joy:

5 Likes

“Tired”. It feels like “tired.”

I did the math. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You feeling okay?

“Tired” is not a Randall word.

5 Likes

I’ve had an allergic reaction to something since my trip. Happened at some point during the trip and It’s been f’n me up bad. Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m now --legitimately-- allergic to Disney World.

3 Likes

:frowning: Sorry to hear that. Doesn’t sound like it was a good time. That stinks.

1 Like

The TRIP itself was great, it’s just the exclusive limited-edition souvenir of hives sucks monkey nuts.

6 Likes

Oh you meant allergic reaction LITERALLY.

I read it as sarcasm and that because it wasn’t a good time you now have a visceral allergy to WDW

Eek. Hope you get that sorted!

3 Likes

I once had hives for a month straight. It was miserable. From the soles of my feet to my scalp. Turns out, you’re not gonna like this, I was eating too much ice cream and reacting to the dairy.

7 Likes

lol yeah I did. Complete with medication regiment and everything. I’m not even allergic to anything! Or at least, I wasn’t.

LALALALALALALALALALAL i can’t hear you! LALALALALALALLALALALALA

10 Likes