Space 220 skip it? Worth it?

Here is my pic of it - also the Deviled Eggs (I don’t eat Bacon, but did here as the combination is delish) I think the Cauliflower is in the background.

7 Likes

Sliders were way better than chicken and waffle.

1 Like

I think that I will put in a res finder for the lounge and if I get it fine-- but I will save the restaurant meal there for when we have more family members together!! I appreciate everyone’s experiences with this one!

3 Likes

See when I had the sliders they were really bland and lacking flavor. Which I found utterly shocking because how can braised beef be so bland???

1 Like

I was so excited about the chicken and waffle. But out of the cauliflower, slider, and waffle the chicken and waffle was our least fav. Didn’t finish it and I LOVE chicken and waffles.

2 Likes

It’s like Peking Duck - poultry and pastry - but American. Ok the maple syrup is new.

Coming late to the party, but it was the worst dining experience I ever had at Disney. It took 50 min to get our appetizers and the entire experience was 2 hours. No one ever came by to check on us for me to complain. My steak was overdone. The dessert was terrible. The check in cast member wasn’t wearing a watch and asked me what time it was and then told me we couldn’t check in 15 min before the time.

The worst part was after this awful experience when I was already so tired, we went to the lobby area to get out of there and had to wait 10 more minutes for a cast member to appear to take us down the “elevator.”

I’ve never been to LTT but would put money on the fact that it’s a better experience.

4 Likes

OOF. Sounds like a rough night!

LTT is pure comfort food. The dessert is enough to entice me!!

1 Like

What you described was exactly my experience, but I was too lazy to type all of that

4 Likes

I believe the word you’re looking for is: “ditto”

:laughing:

6 Likes

were we there on the same day? LOL We had booked an early dinner (4:20) because it was the only thing I could get, and we had done the 1/2 marathon that day and were hoping for a nap after dinner to make the after party. Dinner ended up taking 2 hours (although they did check on us and gave us 10% off for the delay).
On the plus side, my food was delicious - we spent about the same as what we did at Tiffin’s and I liked the food at space 220 more. Also, they didn’t even ask how old my daughter was, just assumed she could have the kid’s menu (she’s 11).

3 Likes

We went in late August for a early dinner and had one of the best and most memorable meals of our trip! Expensive? Absolutely! Over-priced? Without a doubt. It was the most expensive meal of a two week trip. But, totally worth it and one we will fondly remember for years to come. Service was terrific and our waitress even checked with the kitchen which allowed our vegetarian daughter to order the “veggie burger” she wanted that is usually only available at lunch and our other daughter was able to order off the kids menu even though she had aged out. I had read a series of mixed reviews and was nervous about going. But one of my daughters loves all things space so I figured we’d give it a shot. We all really enjoyed the food, our fancy drinks (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and the overall atmosphere. It was such a relaxing, delicious and enjoyable meal! it does take awhile so you can’t be rushing to get somewhere. We were clearly lucky since it does seem hit or miss.

5 Likes

I love this review-- but personally it makes me really want to wait to do the full experience when I have my kids with me, especially since they’ve watched so many vlogs of this experience!!!

3 Likes

That makes perfect sense!!! I hope you have a great trip!

1 Like

This is the post I have been looking for! We have a reservation in December for an early dinner. I have heard so many mixed reviews. My family has tried a lot of Epcot restaurants but this is one of the few we haven’t had the opportunity to go to so I thought it would be fun. My spouse saw the prices for the fixed menu and wasn’t so sure it was the right option. Our two oldest kids are pretty picky but would be considered adults I am guessing at 13 and 12 I don’t know if I could justify the price for them. I think the experience would be cool.

2 Likes