Space 220 skip it? Worth it?

Thanks all- I think we’ll save it for a family trip vs a couples trip. I feel like I’ve seen all the effects bc of all the vlogs—- my kids are already bummed enough that we are going without them, and they are very interested in going to space220, but as they like LTT they don’t get sad to miss it. (This is the magic of not worrying about the bill! Sky is the limit!).

The whole guilt about leaving the kids behind is another topic entirely. They are older tho (high school and college age) and they had 3 trips in the last year where Dad was left behind, so this is a makeup to him for that, although he’d rather the whole fam for WDW. I’m about ready to say- well I don’t mind a solo trip so see ya when I see ya. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Sorry I’m late in responding but we did enjoy the lounge earlier this week. I would go to the lounge again. It’s a nice way to experience it and not spend a fortune.

4 Likes

I’ve been 3 times…so obviously love it :rofl:

We did the lounge all three times. We really like the Chicken & Waffles and the Deviled Eggs.

4 Likes

We ate in the lounge in Sept. and it was pretty good. I wouldn’t want to pay for the prix fixe, but we got good food with a great, fun experience for the kiddos. I wouldn’t go out of my way to do it again, but it was definitely worth it once.

3 Likes

If you can get the Lounge ADR and can order drinks and a few apps to share I would do it. As for the pre fix price, I think it’s too expensive. I thought it was a cool experience with a lounge reservation. The cauliflower was so good as were the sliders.

I do love LTT food though.

If you are only doing one, that’s a tough decision.

4 Likes

We did the prix fixe menu in July. Overall the food was better than I expected and we enjoyed it. It i not an every time type ADR, but it is one I would book again. Definitely worth doing at least once to check out the environment…

1 Like

Sitting in the lounge as I type. The chicken on waffles is delish as is my drink, Imagination. 2 thumbs up

6 Likes

This is what my wife was leaning towards, and I was leaning towards the sliders. Has anyone here tried the sliders?

I need a photo of chicken and waffles because those are two items I would NEVER put together.

You really should. Fried chicken and waffles are delicious!

4 Likes

7 Likes

They are, like, on every menu everywhere for the last long while…

Especially in the south I think…

6 Likes

My niece had the sliders. We split. Those were tasty too (and comes with fries), but mine was better.

3 Likes

I always thought it was a joke when I saw it mentioned. I don’t understand the pairing is all.

It’s that whole sweet/savory combination. It really does work

5 Likes

I went to Space 220 just after it opened last year and both the food and experience were great. Overpriced, but great.

But I’ve heard that the food quality has gone downhill. I would go to the lounge instead to make the price more comparable to the value. Personally I am not a fan of LTT so I would choose Space 220 regardless of those were my options, but I’m weird. :joy:

2 Likes

You sound like a Brit! We wouldn’t do it here - except in American themed places - but I’ve had it a few times over there and it’s delicious.

3 Likes

You clearly didn’t read my TR (there was a picture of chicken and waffles from the lounge). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And you live in the south now–chicken and waffles is a thing here.

4 Likes

I participated as much as I could.
I can’t believe I missed a photo. There were only a few …

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I can’t believe it either. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The above picture of the chicken and waffle is much better than mine.

3 Likes