Space 220 opening September 2021

It’s always gonna be the redhead for me.

5 Likes

I still say it when we pass. Every time. :heart:

2 Likes

Is it, though? It’ll be impossible to get a reservation for. At least this way you know you can’t go. If it opened a week earlier you’d have the misery of constantly trying to get in and being disappointed.

2 Likes

Look at you, trying to see the positive!

3 Likes

Now the question becomes when can we make reservations…?

3 Likes

You’re forgetting that I’m eternally optimistic. I would be certain to get a reservation. No misery required. And if not, I’m cool with disappointment. It means I’m feeling all of my feelings. And that I felt hope and excitement first.

5 Likes

2 days after I leave. Bummer.

ETA: I see what they did there. 220 opening on 20th.

I’d rather have the low crowds though so all good as long as crowds stay looooooww.

And time to break out in song. Everyone now…

It’s such a good feeling to know you’re alive
It’s such a happy feeling you’re growing inside
And when you wake up ready to say
I think I’ll make a snappy new day

3 Likes

pretty sure that’s jealousy talking. it’s ok. you do you boo. I’ll be over here - being happy. :laughing:

1 Like

Jealousy? Not at all. The attitude just reminded me of Mr. Rogers’ song, which is…awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok cool! the internet - can’t always gauge what someone is saying. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s actually my epcot day, so :crossed_fingers: I can get in. I already have a great ADR that day though, but to get in on opening day… Sorry Topolinos.

5 Likes

Literally the day after I leave, lol.

We are 10 days from their supposed opening date and still no reservations or menu…this is getting stressful!

7 Likes

i’m kidding. This is nuts.

8 Likes

In the past they have often not open with ADR’s for new restaurants until the restaurant actually opened (maybe in case of delays like Space 220 has had SSOOOOOO many times). But you would expect a frikkin’ menu!!!

I seem to remember this being the case with Jungle Navigation Co. That it wasn’t bookable until it opened (or maybe just before). But I think they may have even opened as walk up? Does anyone remember?

4 Likes

It’s almost like they aren’t sure they’ll be ready for 9/20 opening :thinking:

5 Likes

LOL we all know!

2 Likes

I’m trying to get this one for the marathon trip but I somehow think it may still not be open.

1 Like